[Hentai game] [110422] [エウシュリー] 神採りアルケミーマイスター + Tokuten [H-Game] [Installer Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

PS: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...[エウシュリー]-神採りアルケミーマイスター-tokuten-[h-game]-6316/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [110422] [エウシュリー] 神採りアルケミーマイスター + Tokuten.torrent
    24.7 KB · Views: 4,774
  • [Installerダミーチェック回避 Patch] [110422] 神採りアルケミーマイスター.rar
    12.1 KB · Views: 10,824
Last edited:
ok now i got the save but how do u put it in the folder? i was not able to see any indication of save in my program files.

scratch my earlier post. found it.

Last edited:
I have problem: Where to get items for neckle for Sharti(睡魔シャルティ)(its that girl with pink hair, neko ears, and bat wings). Its event item. I don`t known where to get Ingr 1, and Ingr 2. They looks like little black stone, and green bones. I ask, becouse I don`t have them in item info, I shearch at all stages, and still don`t known where. My all chars have now lvl 19-22(Yuera 25), and it become boring, becouse I don`t have any events, exp is slow, fight booooring.

Its in cheapter when you can have atelier in lvl 4 max.

The player's character looks very familiar to me, but I can't recall it...

Hey guys! Anyone knows how to complete the Crayl and Gaptahl extra story quest? I completed the first seal, and after that, when i move, the window pops up and say "I've screwed up" and i have to retry again.. Anybody has any idea? ><

does anyone know save data for this game located in windows 8.1?
sorry for broken english

Hey, I got the game already on my PC and it runs perfectly fine.

But now I try playing this on my new laptop and I can't get it working at all. Every time I start up the whole program it freezes for half a minute right before the opening video. And I can't get past the tutorial, because the game completely freezes when I try to pick up an item or fight a monster. I'm already running this on japanese local.

Any help would be much appreciated!

EDIT:
So apparently this is a codec problem. CCCP didn't help, but installing K-Lite did. Hope it helps anyone else.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3