The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
r0s855.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

PS: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ese-[110408]-[onomatope*]-めちゃ婚![h-game]-5694/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [110408] [onomatope] めちゃ婚!.torrent
    28.8 KB · Views: 4,612
  • [NoDVD Patch] [110408] [onomatope] めちゃ婚!.rar
    12.2 KB · Views: 14,666
Last edited:
Re: [110408] [onomatope*] めちゃ婚![H-Game]

lol. this was what check was waiting for. haha
thanks a lot girlcelly~

Could someone please re-seed?
Thanks in advance and thank you girlcelly for the game

The game won't start after I clicked the desktop icon. It just opens a small window with some japanese words and just sits there like that. The problem might lie in mecha_con_srp because after NoDVD Patch, that file doesn't open anything but just makes my CPU go to the max.

Last edited:
Reactions: dnceridderterre
The game won't start after I clicked the desktop icon. It just opens a small window with some japanese words and just sits there like that. The problem might lie in mecha_con_srp because after NoDVD Patch, that file doesn't open anything but just makes my CPU go to the max.

Any solution for this? Thanks

try grab the text from the error window by using a tool like winspy++ , so you can use a translator.

Last edited:
which windows are u using?

Windows 8.1 sir. is windows 8.1 not compatible for this game? Thanks

try grab the text from the window by using a tool like winspy++ , so you can use a translator.

umm.. sir, do we need translator tool to play this game? like ITh or something like that? (sorry i dont really understand about translator tool)
thanks

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply sir. after i patched it (using your patch), it asks me to insert the original disc. do you have noDVD patch for windows 8 sir?
Sorry for bad English. Thanks

is this same as NoDVD patch in this thread sir? because it's same problem as this thread's NoDVD patch. but i guess i give up for this game.
thank you for your replay again sir.

is this same as NoDVD patch in this thread sir? because it's same problem as this thread's NoDVD patch. but i guess i give up for this game.
thank you for your replay again sir.

the windows 8 patch was release 5 days ago so no one released nodvd and the problem that you are getting is also on the website but they haven't given any solution to fix it

Excuse me, but could anyone seed this game? The link for the direct links doesn't exist anymore.
Thanks

EDIT: Done, thanks for seeding

Last edited:
The patch [NoDVD Patch] [110408] [onomatope] めちゃ婚!.rar it not serves neither for Windows 8,1 or Windows 10 , the solution is to apply first the patch MechaCon_win8x64patch.rar , we apply this another patch Patcher-Build20121001.zip to the files mecha_con_start.exe and mecha_con_srp.exe ; with this the game was working without DVD.
A greeting.

Can someone reseed, please? There are 15 peers but no seeds :akazukin_down:

Thanks in advance! ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。