[Hentai game] [061124] [ルネ] 少女戦機 ソウルイーター 「どんなに穢されても…私の復讐は終わらない!!」 限定版 Dummy Cut + Tokuten [Request] [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
1zqdf8y.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8E04AFD49B9E9D8CAAE6ADEE3BEAB9CF7E020D2E&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-86245/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
how come the game doesnt work? when i open the game, i only get black screen... nodvd doesnt work too because of different CRC.

oh wait, wrong post.. the game doesnt run at all... doesnt ask for patch. when i start, i only get black screen. i can right click, but no picture appears at all.. please help!!! how do u guys run this game anyway? i use windows 7.

Have you turn all of your setting into japanese (language, region, etc)? Did you installed the game on a custom directory? Try the default directory when installing the game, especially dummy cut version.

Bay K.W. Arde

Have you turn all of your setting into japanese (language, region, etc)? Did you installed the game on a custom directory? Try the default directory when installing the game, especially dummy cut version.

Still blackscreen and don't know how to fix this

yep only black screen ater install wonder whats wrong its almost like codec is missing for game

cuz the link expired (it's from a 3rd party image hosting) , then sameone posted an image and got the same link.

thanks

bah now i cant find my nodvd for this one sigh one up and one down today seems like

mine doesn't need no dvd, then again, i installed so long ago, i might have used one, but i don't think i did.

Magnificent yours might be a cd version of it is why. only ones ive found are dvd.sucks that finaly get the black screen fixed yet cant find the nodvd for these lune games lol

少女戦機 ソウルイーター 「どんなに穢されても…私の復讐は終わらない!!」 戦乙女ヴァルキリー「あなたに全てを捧げます」 限定版

Has anyone ever found a fix for the game freezing at the name popup (minhcloud has a picture of it a couple posts up)? I have been looking online and finding nothing. I've downloaded and tried both the 2005 version and the 2016 Premium Pack 1&2 editions, thinking it might be something that was fixed later, but no such luck. I'm in Japanese locale, region, keyboard, date/time, etc. I've tried all the compatibility, running as admin, and such through windows. The game loads great until I hit that pop-up. Sorry to necro the thread, but I am out of ideas, and appreciate any other thoughts. Thanks.

I answered my own question (which hasn't posted yet). When I went back to check, I was no longer in Japan in my regional settings. I switched it and the game works fine. For the person having trouble... 8 years ago :)

I answered my own question (which hasn't posted yet). When I went back to check, I was no longer in Japan in my regional settings. I switched it and the game works fine. For the person having trouble... 8 years ago :)

Not sure if related as I am just googling freezing issues in Eroge.

Can you explain better where in the regional settings you set Japan? there like 3 places: Format, Location, Administrative (locale)

Not sure if related as I am just googling freezing issues in Eroge.

Can you explain better where in the regional settings you set Japan? there like 3 places: Format, Location, Administrative (locale)

Sorry for the late reply. Under Time & Language/Region/Regional Format I had switched my region from Japan to something else. I switched back to Japan and the game worked fine.

Reactions: HV3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.