Jul 29, 2017
header.jpg

Title: Dark Elf
Genre: Sexual Content, Nudity, Adventure, Indie, RPG
Developer: ONEONE1
Publisher: SakuraGame
Release Date: Aug 3, 2017

About This Game
It a story about a dark elf and a teenager who survived from death field after experiencing countless death.The background is that after the war and in the peaceful world, Frelia the former mercenary saved the young Ruse who was attacked, and took him in.Heroine: FrayliaA very haughty dark elf and female warriorCV:nukai AoBWH: B90 (G cup) W57 H95During the world war, as a mercenary she lived in the smoke of war.After the war, she worked in the city trade union as she traveled around the world.Once when repelled a monster she saved the young Ruse and took him in.The two lived in Orucu and depended on each other.Hero: RuseThe teenager living with FrayliaMany years ago, he was saved by Freliahen a monster attacked the orphanage where he lived.At the beginning he didn open his mind and then he generally talked with her about everything.Ruseas always been reading books at home for his bad health.His dream was to become a national scholar.Various StorylinesIs it a happy ending? Or is it to degenerate happily?Seven RPG can be used for the end of storylines.Two general directions:1.ormal lineThe two lived together. Fraylia strives to help Ruse become an independent and strong man.According to different options of storylines, she could be a virgin at the end of the game.2.Sinner lineWhen her specific work fails, there will be another line.Fraylia regarded as a sinner can release her instinct power after lots of insults.Ruse leaves. In order to see him again, she has to do some illegal work that her country arranges for her.

System Requirements
Minimum:OS: WIN7 SP1/WIN8/WIN10/XPProcessor: 1.2 GHzMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: DirectX 9 compatible graphics cardStorage: 2 GB available space

luaro17.png

ss_1bba91f6c8b13dc20cdb1b56702e48be85dd17a0.600x338.jpg

ss_1114eb9b9798c2ad213039ab56991f7834f9442c.600x338.jpg

ss_8af031f224c981160b22d04fd383dcc9d01de1c9.600x338.jpg
LinkMagnet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Damaged and dimsumz
I too would also like to know if this is censored or not censored. Something like that should be said that it is within the description or title.

I too would also like to know if this is censored or not censored. Something like that should be said that it is within the description or title.

I extrated the files as if i was going to instal a patch, and sadly it appears this is the censored version, and not even just mosaic but full on silly pictures over the parts, that not only cover them but also are too big and ruin the image.

I extrated the files as if i was going to instal a patch, and sadly it appears this is the censored version, and not even just mosaic but full on silly pictures over the parts, that not only cover them but also are too big and ruin the image.

Well that blows. Might have to wait until someone out there with the uncensored patch DLC puts it up. Now I think there are two different version of it. One that is not censored and one that is censored (via Steam). This file might be thru a steam rip then if it is censored. If no one uploads the uncensor patch and you cannot find it, you can buy it for about $5.
link is here
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE204577.html
Hopefully we don't have too lol. This game actually looks like fun besides the other part of the reason why we play these games. Even if the story or lore is whack, gameplay mechanics looks fun.

Im I'm pretty sure this game was posted before. If i remember smth around 03.2016 or 07.2016

I was like... what they mean being censured? The game had censure already with mosaic. Then I try and go to the first boss and let her die for the first h-scene and that change her story route and man I was like WTF?! I had to laugh LOL come on putting flowers covering her nipples and vagina then when change to the scene they put that horrible thing smiling in front? OMG

I closed the game automatically lol. I rather replay the jp with TA etc over this lol

That is censure over jp censure (absurd...)

Well lets hope someone get the "uncensored" and btw the other game the weakest go to the wall will be released day 24. Probably will get same treatment :X

Edit: seems steam updated that to be like or close to DL version lol

Last edited:
I found it in another website Smooth Che.

You found an uncensored version? Where and is it really uncensored? I found one that said it was but it was still locked, could not remove clothing and did not have any type sexual scenes or gameplay.

You found an uncensored version? Where and is it really uncensored? I found one that said it was but it was still locked, could not remove clothing and did not have any type sexual scenes or gameplay.

I'm have upload it, check my games all post, thank you <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092