[Other] [150626] [Key] Angel Beats! -エンジェルビーツ- 1st beat Fixed Version [Visual Novel] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
uPfFIzW.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1BA742E8F55192A40EEA741AB60C7770D1ACFADC&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/miscellaneous-45/japanese-374459/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...People were complaint that previous version got some infinity loop on day 3. So I were asking around, some my friends said they used different source shared by 萌风 on Chinese forum and there is no problem, it is worth to try but I did not expected that it took more times to get it from Baidu...

Many thank to 萌风 for buy and sharing the game ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214.rar
    182.2 KB · Views: 8,745
  • Patcher-Build20121001.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 7,680
  • [150626] [Key] Angel Beats! -エンジェルビーツ- 1st beat Fixed Version.torrent
    19.8 KB · Views: 771
Last edited:
Re: [150626] [Key] Angel Beats! -エンジェルビーツ- 1st beat [Visual Novel]

My soul, your beats...Favorite Anime OP.

From my top 5 favorite animes. From the creators that are in my top 5 favorite brands. No further introduction needed. After so many delays, we finally have Angel Beats! as it was intended. In all the glory of its VN form. Let's us go back to that world, between the living and the dead. Where youthful and amazing stories are weaved. "JUST WILD HEAVEN!" TK

P.S: I don't know if the game will require a no-dvd but judging from key's previous interpretations it might, so what I'll do its install the game. If it's no go then I will post an alpharom or something of the such, they tend to do wonders to Siglus engine based games. But only if it works. Then we'll all play the waiting game.

Update: It works with alpharom and patcher. It's already in upload post. Enjoy. I know I will.

Last edited:

My soul, your beats...Favorite Anime OP.

From my top 5 favorite animes. From the creators that are in my top 5 favorite brands. No further introduction needed. After so many delays, we finally have Angel Beats! as it was intended. In all the glory of its VN form. Let's us go back to that world, between the living and the dead. Where youthful and amazing stories are weaved. "JUST WILD HEAVEN!" TK

P.S: I don't know if the game will require a no-dvd but judging from key's previous interpretations it might, so what I'll do its install the game. If it's no go then I will post an alpharom or something of the such, they tend to do wonders to Siglus engine based games. But only if it works. Then we'll all play the waiting game.

It probably needs a no-dvd since I tried the trial but game me a japan only error.

Coolio. Then I will install it with the tools at my disposal. If we have green light, I'll share.

Here is the Crack for the Game. Use it as Adim and search for the SiglusEngine in the AngelBeats Main Folder. Before you use it delete the Text File in the folder of the RLSE Loader. View attachment RLSE Loader.rar

Re: [150626] [Key] Angel Beats! -エンジェルビーツ- 1st beat [Visual Novel] [Patch]

Guess uploaders really do know what's best. We have liftoff houston!

Guys, I got the game running. But it got stuck at this point:View attachment 8050

It had become an infinite loop, I can't select any thing on the map. Can anyone help or confirm this situation?

also get the loop

Forgive this super-ignorant question, but is this translated?

Doesn't work. Infinite loop on third day.

I am also having trouble with the dialogue loop. I have not seen a walk-through on seiya seiga yet either (although this is probably due to its inherent complexity). Thus, the question is, is this a bug in the game or just something wrong on our end, like the corruption that happened with the Hanasaki Work Spring upload?

No, fabuzer, this is not translated, it was just released in Japan yesterday.

One of the other uploads says corrected version. Perhaps that one works?
edit: Yep other version works.

Last edited:

Forgive this super-ignorant question, but is this translated?

Nope, Japanese only. You'll have to wait for a translation in 10 or so years if you're looking for the English version.

Yes, I can confirm that the version from here does not have the looping dialogue in the third day.

The anime was really stupid but im curious what they manage to do here now in a visual novel format since in both presentation and characters it wasnt bad its the whole excution that felt wrong, Im surprise that someone could consider the anime top material of anything. Also Key make good novels sometimes not always so Im staying defensive about it for now.

It has adult content?

Protip: Whenever a torrent thread says "[Other]" in title, you can assume it's an all-ages game. As in no erotica.

The anime was really stupid but im curious what they manage to do here now in a visual novel format since in both presentation and characters it wasnt bad its the whole excution that felt wrong, Im surprise that someone could consider the anime top material of anything. Also Key make good novels sometimes not always so Im staying defensive about it for now.

Everyone has their own tastes, and from what you said and how the VN is so far I think it would be best if you sit this one out. And yeah, pacing was a major issue in the anime. They wanted to cram in all in 13 episodes. Hopefully the issue was addressed here.

Has anyone found an H-Code for this? Also, ITH keeps crashing my game, anyone have a solution for that?
I would love to play this, but I still understand too little to play without a text hooker :/

after finishing Iwasawa's route I now hate this VN with a passion
seriously wtf is that key

lol plz someone tell me I got a bad/normal end instead of the good/true one or something x.x

after finishing Iwasawa's route I now hate this VN with a passion
seriously wtf is that key

lol plz someone tell me I got a bad/normal end instead of the good/true one or something x.x

:D, yeah this VN is hard.
Just finished it though.

for matsushita's route check seiya-saiga.

to get yui's route is almost the same as matsushita, basically you need to check all the yui events and be on good terms with kanade to pass chapter 7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.