[Other] [121214] [fairys] いますぐお兄ちゃんに妹だっていいたい! 完全生産限定版 + Tokuten [Visual Novel] [Serial]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
nEYtO.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E2D7DA8759B706E3C4A29B2032CD08E5663FA14D&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/miscellaneous-45/japanese-98460/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

girlcelly said:
MUG6-7W6S-RDTZ-32EM
Um...Most troublesome game from 2010 is back ! Somehow I have a feeling this game is going on same road like Koi Chocolate because Serial is need ! Maybe No DVD Patch too, who know...*kuku*

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Re: [121214] [fairys] いますぐお兄ちゃんに妹だっていいたい! 完全生産限定版 + Tokuten [Visual Novel]

It seems to be the prequel of koichoco.= =

This game needs serial code/NO DVD... :(

The brown hair girl (Ayumu) seems to be Chisato (main heroine of koichoco)'s cousin
and this game's hero' father own a cake shop Satsuki (another character of koichoco) goes to

well that's basically the relationship between koichoco characters and this game's.... and yeah the setting is before koichoco...
I just don't understand why they need to make the PC version all-age ○| ̄|_

Because this game is inherit the world of Koi Chocolate, so it also inherit the trouble to play this game :D
First download the game and check waiting someone to crack it to play!

The ID is MUG6-7W6S-RDTZ-32EM

Game works and that solves one problem, now all we need is the NoDvd.....

It works without nodvd. Just mount the image file.
mounting the image file=requires DVD. we want to delete the image file to space hard disk space, that's why we want noDVD. so yea, this works without noDVD

and yes this is all-age

The brown hair girl (Ayumu) seems to be Chisato (main heroine of koichoco)'s cousin
and this game's hero' father own a cake shop Satsuki (another character of koichoco) goes to

well that's basically the relationship between koichoco characters and this game's.... and yeah the setting is before koichoco...
I just don't understand why they need to make the PC version all-age ○| ̄|_

I got a hunch that this game was going to be E for Everyone since the getchu site had the balls to put the age of each of the heroines (Hint: They are all underage).

is ith working? i'm getting only kanji. do i have to wait for hooking code if i want to use that..

hmm strange, the protag is voiced but in some scenes hes not voiced then hes voiced again 2 minutes later...wonder if its a bug or intended

he's completely voiced in my case....

turns out hes partially voiced(also confirmed in the getchu page)

hes fully voiced in the beginning, then it goes off and on, hes always voiced during the most important scenes though so I didnt mind

i found a way to reduce the size of the Disk image down to 1.5 gigs and still make run.
the game only checks for files with specific names/types being present in the folder on the disk image it doesn't seem to check any other attributes. i replaced the .arc files with blank text files with the same name and replaced .txt with .arc. i thought that was a dumb idea to try, i was shocked it worked, the only file that trick won't work on is "IMAIMOINIT.FL". i think the game needs that one to function

Can someone Seed this torrent?

Thanks in advance I really appreciate it

currently stuck at downloading 0.0%

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。