[Other] [120726] [Nitroplus] Guilty Crown Lost Christmas - ギルティクラウン ロストクリスマス + No DVD Patch

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
boxshot.jpg

Official title: ギルティクラウン ロストクリスマス
Romaji: Guilty Crown Lost Christmas
Package Size: 2.4GB

Main Game said:

DDL will be posted later by girlcelly:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/miscellaneous-45/visual-novel-76561/

Problem with the torrent? See this first:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

1: download the patch and extract
2: then put the crack in same directory as the game
3: rename GUILTY CROWN LOST XMAS.exe to something else e.g. GUILTY CROWN LOST XMAS1.exe
4: rename GUILTY CROWN LOST XMAS_.exe to GUILTY CROWN LOST XMAS.exe
5: now when you click on GUILTY CROWN LOST XMAS.exe it should start

Last edited:
Re: Guilty Crown Lost Christmas - ギルティクラウン ロストクリスマス + No DVD Patch

This patch is produced by others.
Original address:http://bbs.9gal.com/read.php?tid=346035

Be caution as the patch were released when the game were not distributed widely (patch were around first before even the game shows up here)

The patch is untested, need confirmation *Update: Patch seem to works as intended*. I'm posting the game from a rip from a friend. It's a little bit late because I was lazy and I don't play all age game.

Anyway, now that I have some spare time, I noticed the game isn't even around after 4 days. So here it is, enjoy.

Last edited:

I don't play all age game.
All age or not, as long as the story is good and it is not a "sick game" I'll play any visual novel.

Anyway thank you for this, I've been wanting to play this one.

Patch seems to work. Thanks.

But but...all age games are PURE and INNOCENT. :(
Nitroplus titles are no where near Pure nor Innocent. Sorry to say. And my eroge of choice is Pure and Innocent.

All age or not, as long as the story is good and it is not a "sick game" I'll play any visual novel.
It's just me, don't mind me. I can't play non-ero game.

Patch seems to work. Thanks.
Thanks for testing

Dunno, but I am definitely able to play it. Might have to do with your unicode settings, as I notice your titlebar is all funky.

patch works fine for me also--win7 HP with normal JA game settings

im getting the black screen too on vista and i set region to jap

:Fixed it myself

Last edited:

Thank you for your contributions;)

the crack does not work: (
Install the game and I click on the crack I get a black screen but then closes
I should do?

I'm not exactly sure what to do... I got the torrent (From "GET THIS TORRENT") and I got the "gclx_patch.rar" . I extracted them both, and put the application in the same folder as all the files from the torrent itself. Whenever I click on the application, it opens up to a black screen for a second, then closes out immediately. Am I missing something?

These are all the files I have in the folder, the first part is the file name and whatever is in parenthesis is the file type:

boxshot (JPEG Image)
GCLX.mdf (MDF file)
GCLX.mds (MDS file)
GUILTY CROWN LOST XMAS_ (Application)
info (Text Document)

I'm not exactly sure what to do... I got the torrent (From "GET THIS TORRENT") and I got the "gclx_patch.rar" . I extracted them both, and put the application in the same folder as all the files from the torrent itself. Whenever I click on the application, it opens up to a black screen for a second, then closes out immediately. Am I missing something?

These are all the files I have in the folder, the first part is the file name and whatever is in parenthesis is the file type:

boxshot (JPEG Image)
GCLX.mdf (MDF file)
GCLX.mds (MDS file)
GUILTY CROWN LOST XMAS_ (Application)
info (Text Document)

thing is to open the iso with daemoon tools but I could not play so install the game on my pc and removed the crack and put it inside the game folder and the files in the folder is so:
thump_789125801.jpg

and when I click the crack i get a black screen for a few seconds and then try to start it and it appears:
thump_789124502.jpg

do not know if I did something wrong

I hope you can help me, would appreciate it :D

Last edited:
3: rename GUILTY CROWN LOST XMAS.exe to something else e.g. GUILTY CROWN LOST XMAS1.exe

Reactions: gabby09

Thanks for your help, I did what you said and now I can play :D

Great story. The only downside of this Visual Novel is that it is way too short, I finished the story in about 5 hours... Darn, and the fact that the story is good does really help since now I want more TT__TT .

Hey guys! I was having some problems on executing the game but then i followed this steps and it worked!
It goes until the menu but when i click "Start" it appears a black screen. I thought it was because it was loading so i let it be, but after a few 15-20 minutes it still had a black screen. So i exit and try to go to "Load"/"Config" and it worked but it doesn't work when i go to "Start". It seems i'm not the only person stuck with this problem =/
Can anyone help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.