Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
907770-X7LUOX3.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D1257DD69CE75EC95B2D0831216388F3325CC67D&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-56504/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• Crack.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 9,109
Last edited:
Re: [120330] [Leaf/AQUAPLUS] WHITE ALBUM -綴られる冬の想い出- [Visual Novel]

The site says ages 12 and up, I guess they took out the sex?

The site says ages 12 and up, I guess they took out the sex?

It's originally a PS3 release, now downloadable for PCs. thus no H scenes.

I can understand no sex on PS3, it's just weird that they would leave out the naughty bits in the PC version after going through the trouble of redoing everything else. Nitro's guilty of this too with Kikokugai :/

Edit: BTW this has the typical DMM DRM. Needs no-acti patch

Last edited:

I can understand no sex on PS3, it's just weird that they would leave out the naughty bits in the PC version after going through the trouble of redoing everything else. Nitro's guilty of this too with Kikokugai :/

Do you seriously think that Hirano Aya and Mizuki Nana will agree to voice eroge? No, right? =)

How do you install this? The .exe in the .rar gives a DMM login screen that requires a user name and pw. I'm guessing this is going to need a crack?

edit: crack was posted literally the second I posted this. Thanks for the post.

Thanks girlcelly, I was waiting this, the art is very nice, also Hirano Aya and Mizuki Nana as the voices is the best.

Does this has the Installer with it? I mean, I've downloaded another torrent which was 1.3GB in size, and it contains only the game folder.. Also, can you tell me the difference with your version and the 1.3 version? I'm too lazy to download another 1.5GB :P

I have been looking everywhere for the original version from 1998 with the H scenes in tact and all but I can find it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. I figured since it's been out for 12 years it would everywhere, but not that I can find.

Thanks,
Jeffrey

I have been looking everywhere for the original version from 1998 with the H scenes in tact and all but I can find it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. I figured since it's been out for 12 years it would everywhere, but not that I can find.

Thanks,
Jeffrey

Actually since it's been out for so long the chances of finding it are pretty much null.

Sorry for bumping old thread but can anyone seed this please :confused: Already at 70%. Thanks.

Edit : Download finished, thanks to whoever seed it. :fulfilled:

Last edited:
Does anybody know where I can find an English translation? (I still want the original Japanese voice cast, I'd just like English subtitles)

Thanks

So I'm trying to play the original White Album, but I'm getting this error:

miYZTvK.jpg

I had downloaded it from another post here and it came with these files:

0cqelTj.jpg

I downloaded the torrent in this post, but it seems to be the same files. Does anyone know what I could do to make it work? My computer is a X64 Windows 7 Home Premium. @girlcelly have you seen this error before?

Last edited:
Can I ask for a reseed of this please? I'm currently stalled at 15% since there are no seeders :'(

I also can't use the HTTP links from the other thread here since the parts are broken for me at least.

Can someone seed this please? The direct links in the other threads are dead so this is the only way i can get this game :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.