Producers: Lantis, Rakuonsha, AT-X, The Klock Worx
Licensors: FUNimation Entertainment
Studios: Studio Gokumi, AXsiZ
Source: Manga
Genres: Action, Comedy, Ecchi, Sci-Fi
Duration: 24 min.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Synopsis:
When Nene Nanakorobi, a cybernetically enhanced girl-next-door, heads to the island metropolis of Cenancle to live with her aunt, she has no way of knowing what's in store for her. A chance meeting intertwines her fate with that of the super-rich inventor, Uzal Delilah, and her adorable and grumpy companion, Clarion, who happens to be a cyborg just like Nene. Nene is thrilled to make a friend, but there's more to Uzal and Clarion—and the island of Cenancle itself—than meets the eye. When a super-powered terrorist threatens Cenancle, Uzal claims that the only way to avert disaster is for Nene to team up with Clarion and use their combined powers—abilities Nene never even knew she had.

A normal anime in the torrent section? Now that's something I haven't seen in a long time. Thank you for sharing~

A normal anime in the torrent section? Now that's something I haven't seen in a long time. Thank you for sharing~

I know, I never see it either. n_n I was just going to upload it for download and post it in the anime section, but I can't make ~ongoing series~ threads there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.