[Other] [Question & Answer] Torrent Section [Updated on 2020/11/30 about Tailon Version]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
Um...Here is some problem may happen to you, so read it before asking same question !

==================================================

Question:
  • I am new with torrent, what are best softwares ?
Answer:

Question:
  • I can not download your torrent ?
Answer:
  • Right click on torrent file, choose Save Target As, more simple, you can double click it instead

Question:
  • Your torrent file does not regconize by my torrent client ?
Answer:
  • Sometimes, file name is too long, that is reason. You can rename to make it shorter or add .torrent after file name if torrent file you downloaded do not have extension

Question:
  • My download speed is very slow and I do not see any seeders ?
Answer:
  • Be patient, my upload speed may slow if many games releases at the same time, no worry, I only stop seeding till I see more seeders have established

Question:
  • Why I can not connect to seed/peer ?
Answer:
  • This had been happened recently, although I already used those trackers in years...I also noticed that if you got my torrent from somewhere else, it is working, which I do not know why too...

Question:
  • What is Download Version and Package Version ? How do I open iso+mds or mdf+mds ?
Answer:
  • Download Version mean, when you extract my compressed file, all you got are files. This version often require Crack. Package Version mean, when you extract my compressed file, all you got are image files. Most popular format will be iso+mds, sometime it could be mdf+mds. For those files, you need to use Virtual Drive software like Daemon Tool. Google for it and install. Run and create virtual disk, Mount image file ( iso or mdf ) then install the game. Some games will require image files to be mounted while playing. In some case, Package games will have No DVD Patch made by players

Question:
  • Patch/Update files release at Official Site, but I can not access, may you upload them ?
Answer:

Question:
  • I downloaded your torrents from here, but they are corrupted for some reason...
Answer:
  • In that case, I recommend you to use Magnet URI. All you need to do is copy this Magnet URI code then paste into your torrent client at File → Add Torrent from URL ( Ctrl U )

Here is an example how Magnet URI look like:

girlcelly said:
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EC296DD183066958DACC1B49B394B49C60E2387C

Question:
  • I can not extract rar files, are they corrupted ?
Answer:
  • Um...Here are some reasons may comes

1. Download corrupt:

All my uploads have recovery record inside, when I split into parts, I also put ones too, so both side, Torrent users and Direct Download users can repair it anytime, just open corrupt file with Winrar, then choose Tools → Repair, that is all !

2. File System:

In some case, you can not extract big files, meaning files that larger than 4GB, 99% is you are using FAT32 for your File System, not NTFS, so convert it :)

- Hit Windows button + R or Start → Run, type cmd, then enter
    - Type convert D: /fs:ntfs, enter it and waiting for this drive D being convert into NTFS

Note: This convert command is working fine with Data Drive without losing any data or corrupt, do not try to do same thing for System Drive where your Operating System were installed, I do not know what will happen, because I never try it too !

3. File name:

One more reason, file name itself, try to rename files or make it shorter before extracting, Japanese/Kanji title make files can not extracted if you do not set your PC to Japanese properly...

Question:
  • I can not see hidden files, how to show and make it visible ?
Answer:
  • Um...Some company assign real execute files hidden and system attribute, here are two ways to do

Way to show hidden files:

1- Go to Tools ( hit Alt key if you are using Windows Seven for it is to show ) → Folder Options → View Tab
    2- Choose Show hidden files, folders and drives option
    3- Uncheck Hide protected operating system files option

Way to make file visible by Command Line:

Copy filename.exe to drive D ( drives are up to you, just my recommendation )

1- To open Command Line, go to Stat → Run → cmd
    2- Change directory to where hidden files placed by using command D: \
    3- Type attrib -S -H filename.exe

Question:
  • I can not extract Crack/Patch file, it ask for password, what is it ?
Answer:
  • Um...For some reason, I gonna use password for Crack/Patch file. Password always girlcelly or you can double click to take a look !

Question:
  • I just downloaded your torrent, but Game/Crack did not work
Answer:
  • Um...Because I am using Japanese original tittle from publishers, some games got very long name and it could mess up. Make sure you rename folder, set Japan Unicode, extract Crack to correct destination, run Locale Emulator then try again !

Question:
  • What is Tailon Version ?
Answer:
  • Um...Tailon/Justice are Japanese uploaders who share a lot of games. Most of their games are ripping from CD/DVD as iso+mds or mdf+mds, in short Package Version !

If your problem is out of those three, contact me with more information and screenshot, or you can posting here to looking for some helps from me and other members ^^

If you have other question, just asking, if it is decent, I will answer and add into first post later ^^

That is all for today, I am quite tired of tests and those releases...

Update history:
2011/10/01: Added Magnet URI, thank to freemen
2012/01/30: Added problems and solutions come from download and extract corrupted !
2012/04/09: Good job Mediafire ! You got me this time !
2012/04/15: Last try !
2012/08/31: Random uploads
2013/06/09: Mega !
2014/04/03: Show hidden files and make it visible !
2016/06/29: Set password for Crack/Patch file !
2020/08/29: Long file name/folder problem !
2020/08/31: Package Version !

girlcelly/Nemu-chan

Last edited:
Re: [Question & Answer] Torrent Section [Updated on 2011/10/01]

View attachment small guide.rar

small guide for those that stuck at 99.9%, its contain image and text document, preview the image and follow the text guide.

note:read the guide carefully.
note#2:confirmed, my torrent just finished 100% complete..

Last edited:

I'm using utorrent but when I download your torrents it keeps saying .torrent is not valid bencoding that I didn't get back in Hongfire. Would you know what is causing the problem and how to fix?

Hi girlcelly,

Regarding the problems connecting to peers, you might find it useful to check here to see exactly what happens http://torrenteditor.com/

for example add:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...[h-game]-[110922]-[twinkle]-d-eve-you.torrent
vs
http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=66250

you will see that the torrent downloaded from AS connects to very few peers and none seeder while the one from nyaa connects just fine.

One thing I notice that should not happen is when you DL the same torrent from different sites, even if they are named different and say you add one of them to utorrent and then you go and add the other, since they are both the same torrent utorrent should say that that torrent was already added and ask if you want to just add the trackers from the one torrent you are trying to add. In your case downloading the same torrent from different sites, utorrent allows to add both as if they were different torrents, this should not really happen.

Re: [Question & Answer] Torrent Section [Updated on 2016/06/29]

Hi, i have a problem D: i have a game in a "part copilated rar" and i can´t extract the file because have password, and its not "girlcelly"
can you help me?

http://prntscr.com/bo1n0o

Hm...I am pretty sure these parts not uploaded by me, I did posted that game long ago. All parts you having are from someone else which reuploaded. You shall ask password from the guy you downloaded it off. And as I said, I only use password for Crack/Patch file !

girlcelly

Last edited by a moderator:

How to get through the japan only sign? Got stuck there even when change Connection. :confused:

Chrome said it's got antivirus and I don't know how to install it.

======================================
DELETED

Last edited:

I downloaded the cm3d2 torrent, after that i'm not sure what to do to launch and update the game.Can you help me? btw i want the original, untranslated

Hey,

I tried installing the cracks of "おいでよ!水龍敬ランド 〜家族とスケベなテーマパーク!〜" and "健全!変態生活のススメ【電動オナホール対応】" but when I execute the new .exe, nothing happens. It creates a .crash.dmp file.

Help please

I tried to install 健全!変態生活のススメ and update 1.01 but whenever I run the game it asks for serial key. I'm running Japanese app locale as well as giving sufficient permission to the applications. Never had any problem with your other games, just this one.

For your eden of Grisaia, The installer can't find path, By chance is this a patch for the Steam game? or is this a stand alone? and if it is a stand alone, What am I doing wrong?

Hi Girlcelly,

I downloaded the torrent for [Triangle] Triangleコンプリートディスク5 but when I tried to install it, it asks me for a key. Could you pls help me crack this ? I can't seem to find your crack file anywhere. Thanks!

i' m clicking in Setup, but it's not working. Clicking in the archive with the name of the game in the "input" past, don' t works too... the text archives are all like "‚Í‚¶‚ß‚É‚¨“Ç‚Ý‚­‚¾‚³‚¢", what this means?(i'm really new in this compact games downloading things).

Works fine for me. Anyway, here's the torrent file converted from the magnet link: View attachment [130531] [ひよこソフト桃組] あいこみゅ!! -IDOL Communication- + Character S.torrent

Alternative if the above doesn't work: http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/ukiwEtCV/file.html

i' m clicking in Setup, but it's not working. Clicking in the archive with the name of the game in the "input" past, don' t works too... the text archives are all like "‚Í‚¶‚ß‚É‚¨“Ç‚Ý‚­‚¾‚³‚¢", what this means?(i'm really new in this compact games downloading things).
You need to change your PC's locale to Japanese: Control Panel > Region > Administrative > Change system locale > Japanese. After that's done, try running the installation again.

Hello, I am having trouble with the Onii-chan Teacher ~Himitsu no Jugyou o Kibou Shimasu!!~ (OniTeacher) download. I run the .exe (oniT.exe) after mounting the .iso file and it pops up a message I can't read and that's it. I haven't had any problems with two other games I got from this site made by the same company [Galette]. I'm relatively new to this, what do I need to do? Thanks in advance!

Hello, I am having trouble with the Onii-chan Teacher ~Himitsu no Jugyou o Kibou Shimasu!!~ (OniTeacher) download. I run the .exe (oniT.exe) after mounting the .iso file and it pops up a message I can't read and that's it. I haven't had any problems with two other games I got from this site made by the same company [Galette]. I'm relatively new to this, what do I need to do? Thanks in advance!
Try posting the screenshot of the error message.

Try posting the screenshot of the error message.

yeah, probably should X_X Whoops, need to find a different image host, one sec, there

izq5jo.png

Last edited:

yeah, probably should X_X Whoops, need to find a different image host, one sec, there

izq5jo.png
It says, you're running the program from a read-only media (e.g: dvd-rom) or you're lacking a write permission.

My best guess is that you mistook the installation executable with the game one. Try copying the entire content of the iso somewhere and run it again from there.

Reactions: RoboticHeart

I do not understand why that worked, but it freaking did! The other exe (autorun.exe) always had the top option of 3 greyed-out so I assumed it was the wrong one, but tried it after moving the .iso, and it installed the game again in my C Drive, and then it let me run OniT.exe from there! Thank you sooo much!

I do not understand why that worked, but it freaking did! The other exe (autorun.exe) always had the top option of 3 greyed-out so I assumed it was the wrong one, but tried it after moving the .iso, and it installed the game again in my C Drive, and then it let me run OniT.exe from there! Thank you sooo much!
Lol. Actually I meant to suggest that you copy the content of the iso (not the iso itself), then run the newly copied game.exe from there, skipping the re-installation process altogether. Glad that it worked for you though! :)

Regarding the greyed-out options, you could try right-clicking the autorun.exe then select "run as administrator" and see if they're still greyed-out.

Lol. Actually I meant to suggest that you copy the content of the iso (not the iso itself), then run the newly copied game.exe from there, skipping the re-installation process altogether. Glad that it worked for you though! :)

Regarding the greyed-out options, you could try right-clicking the autorun.exe then select "run as administrator" and see if they're still greyed-out.

Ok, so I hadn't actually installed it on my computer before you helped me, just tried to run the game after mounting the .iso file with Daemon Tools Lite like I did the other 2 games, (just downloading and mounting doesn't count as an "install" right?) and it didn't work until I installed it from autorun.exe from the top option that ungreyed-out after I copied the .iso file somewhere else.

Sorry for the confusion, not the best at explaining things >.< I actually had to re-install just now because I got a debug error trying to run the game again, it works now, but if that happens again, i may need your help again :/

Hello I do not know how to install this game [Hentai game] [180525] [ミルフィーユ] 変幻装姫シャインミラージュ 敗北へのカウントダウン + Update 1.03 [H-Game], I get a sign when I give setup that says error reading setup initialization file and I tried even as an administrator and with locale emulator in Japanese

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

How to Start a NEMT Business in Idaho?

Discover the essential steps and regulations for launching a Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) business in Idaho, from licensing to operational setup, ensuring compliance and success in the healthcare transportation industry.

Read More: https://medium.com/@nemtclouddispatchsoftware/how-to-start-a-nemt-business-in-idaho-45cd46c150ee
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?