Youtube profile pic/avatar

Hanagai

On and Off
Elite Member
Jun 6, 2012
been all over google looking for answeres and google forums, but nothing that really helped.

so basicly. i change picture. gotta do that in google plus thingy now. i change and the new profile picutre/avatar only shows up in the top right corner on youtube. not middle left, or next to write a comment or on the youtube profile site.

like on this picture~

anyone know what to do :s ?

hhhhhy.png

in youtube, click the Gear at the top right.
You'll be in "Overview" of your account settings.
There should be a spot to change your picture in the middle. This will be the picture everyone on youtube sees~

ummmm i had trouble soo i'll say:
to see your channel, go to the homepage first.
On the left, click your name. In the top middle, there should be a small link that says "View Channel"
annnd everything should be fine? :P

thanks. it worked on this pc. but im on my school pc now and i have another youtube display home. idk why xP. but imma try when i get home if it not have changed there to...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?