Yeah, I have no idea what I'm doing.

Kyubikokage

Elite Member
Feb 9, 2014
Okay, so I wanted to download some anime from here for the first time. I stupidly thought that it would just be clicking and link and waiting for download. But what the heck is with all these files and links? I'm so confused, I just want to watch some anime.

???

Don't really get what you're talking about, but the different links could be mirrors?

Waaaaay tooooooo less information there bucko. You have got to fill us in on some more details about the nature of issue you are tangled with. Name of the anime and link to the download page would help speed things faster as well. Rest assured everything on this forum here is working as intended, so there is probably some knowledge gaps at your end and I am sure a lot of folks around here would be kind enough to help fill them up. :)

perhaps you could share the link of the page that you were looking at?

It was the anime index o: Then I'd click the links and I'd get to the thread for the anime, and then it all went downhill from there o 3 o

Have you used direct download sites before?

On the page for the anime will be links for each episode (normally one per episode, or more for large sized episodes). Using the link in a browser will bring you to the site that hosts the file (the files aren't actually on this site). Then you download them from that site, I'd assume using the "free member" option.
If you get an error when you go to the site, it probably means the file was removed.

It would really help if you could provide the URL, or the anime you're looking for at the very least

If you don't want to download per episode, you can always torrent. Do you know how to use torrents?

Each episode?!?! * throws up arms and gives up *

It is set up to be extremely convenient to use download managers with. But if you are having trouble just downloading anything right now... best to take baby steps XD

I was once like you as well. Torrenting was enough for me. Then I became desperate for more Japanese *fixes* and I was ending up with too many dead torrents. After that not only did I put my hands into DDL, I went full nerd/pro/otaku and learned IIRC as well and I am still digging more ways.

Don't worry, when desperation will find you, so will your will to learn :P

Personally I prefer XDCC since download speeds are relatively fast (and stable) and the files don't disappear unlike DDLs or torrents when there are no more seeders

I only torrent batches because it's more convenient that way.

Personally I prefer XDCC since download speeds are relatively fast (and stable) and the files don't disappear unlike DDLs or torrents when there are no more seeders

I only torrent batches because it's more convenient that way.

Well I also want to download some VNs. Can you guys help me please? ;~;

You use it.
Go there.
Find visual novels you're looking for.
Or if you're looking for otome, you might go to the otome corner on ASF and ask some girls who know about that stuff.

You use it.
Go there.
Find visual novels you're looking for.
Or if you're looking for otome, you might go to the otome corner on ASF and ask some girls who know about that stuff.

That's not the problem, I don't understand how to DOWNLOAD them. Pay attention o.e Also, are you in the IRC? I can yell at you there as well >:3

Can't you just be a good person and walk me through it? (and yes it's just that I'm an idiot so shut up ;~; )

No I'm often an idiot too, it's just that I'm also lazy so that's what I was trying to avoid...
But yeah why not

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。