Windows 10 Question

enigma619

Aug 10, 2015
Probably sounds odd but have any of you had any problems with storing and watching/reading your downloaded anime/manga or ripping dvds on Windows 10? I've disabled just about everything suspicious and most of the privacy concerns online have been confirmed or debunked but the one about Microsoft being able to see personal files hasn't been confirmed or denied yet other then the fact that that section of the Privacy Policy is mostly for OneDrive.

I'm probably overly paranoid but my long term storage server just died and I had to replace it at the last minute and in my price range only a Win10 computer was available :( I'm hoping someone else has some experience with it so I can rest easy before moving data over to the new computer.

I have same problem like you when i upgrade windows 10.It turn WIFI sense that i really hate it that it share my WIFI to guest.Eventually i get Windows 10 Japanese language pack.I think VN games not supported for Windows 10.Second go to UEFI Firmware is really stuck hard and confused more Windows 8.1 and 8.Microsoft are walk wrong from Steve ballmer that stupid make Vista and Zune.Until satya nadella come there are change be good at Windows 8.1.Don't serious just downgrade Windows 7,8 and 8.1 and disable Windows Update.So you feel calm and relax.Thank for release for Windows 10 problem.

Good Luck.

Unfortunately I can't downgrade the computer and I don't have any non-OEM install disks except for Vista :/ So far it seems ok but I haven't put anything on it other then apps and updates, I'll give it another week and then probably start moving stuff on to it or if I'm not liking it I'll format and install Vista.

I'm using Win10 since August already and never had any problems watching/playing/storing ripped dvd's, animes and so on. I never downloaded mangas, so I can't say anything in that regard, but everything else works fine.

Sometimes if you download a new Microsoft update it's possible that some of your crack don't work anymore, but this was also the case on Win7. In my case it applied to one game (Typing of the Dead) - all other games are still working fine after upgrading to Win10.

I think they won't "lock" your files or anything like that, even if they know that it's cracked/illegal. They could have done it on Win7 too, but nothing happened to me or my pc :)

Anyway, I would advise you to make a backup of all your files on an external hard drive or a cloud storage, so you can try Win10 out and if something happens you still have your backup ;)

Hi, people About Safety Win7-8
http://www.techworm.net/2015/08/new-windows-788-1-updates-spy-on-you-just-like-windows-10.html

KB2670838 Damaged your fonts and aero glitches...

KB2505438 KB2670838 KB2952664 KB2976978 KB3021917 KB3035583 KB3075249 KB3035583 KB2952664 KB2976978 KB2977759 KB2990214 KB3021917 KB3022345 KB3035583 KB3044374 KB3050265 KB3050267 KB3068708 KB2922324 KB3014460 KB3015249 KB3065987 KB3075249 KB3075851 KB3080149

You Really think Google and Apple not do the same, watch you, collect info, you mast be were stupid or naive... And if you dont know Apple Del all your Files if find fake or cracked version of ios or iphone Etc. And all what you Buying from Apple store, it does not belong to you, you just takes it for rent. And if you die apple just dell all you purchase. And your family can suck apple bolt.

http://www.alphr.com/microsoft/micr...sable-your-pirated-games-and-illegal-hardware

Wat i think about it... If it start Microsoft just kill he self.

For now Win 9 work good, game fly, not see any problem, maybe just one, sometime window Notepad blink. And were were bright background for Windows. If around Window it like 20% Bright, for main Window it like 60%. And use grey font... not black... All this, you can change, but what morons do it this in start.

And you can easily off most of thing by your hand Start-> Config -> Сonfidentially
All always more easy than you think...

Last edited:
Reactions: ねねかちゃん
I'm using Win10 since August already and never had any problems watching/playing/storing ripped dvd's, animes and so on. I never downloaded mangas, so I can't say anything in that regard, but everything else works fine.

Sometimes if you download a new Microsoft update it's possible that some of your crack don't work anymore, but this was also the case on Win7. In my case it applied to one game (Typing of the Dead) - all other games are still working fine after upgrading to Win10.

I think they won't "lock" your files or anything like that, even if they know that it's cracked/illegal. They could have done it on Win7 too, but nothing happened to me or my pc :)

Anyway, I would advise you to make a backup of all your files on an external hard drive or a cloud storage, so you can try Win10 out and if something happens you still have your backup ;)

Thanks, that helps my peace of mind.

Destroy Windows Spying - 7-8-10
It can Block, Del Updates from Upper Post... Etc.
-://dws.wzor.net/

Originally Posted by pumasrevenge
I'm using Win10 since August already and never had any problems
And it show nothing, or you think Microsoft start Del, Block in start of New Win, And Lost All Users. I think it start in 2017, or in half 2016.
I understand about Microsoft product but about other... Only when we hear about, Microsoft create union with other company, need start to worry.

My plan when I brought new laptop with OEM Windows 10.I will backup with AcronisTrueImage all disk image and keep in external HDD.Download Windows 8.1 with disable update on OOBE and use recovery tool delete all partition.Now i feel calm before and don't worry with Windows10.

Hi, you can no worry, only if, you not use internet. Because, Microsoft can easily, on Auto Update again, or just silently install (several times Microsoft do this, like all other), all what she need. Just Relax, live and wait. Linux hmm, tooo small amount of program, games,etc. Normal for Office or video console, server. But not for every day, for now...

Hi, and little more about spy... Google invading student privacy with Chromebooks if you use Chrome dont forget check synchronize config. But, like i read on other site, it not really help Chrome still spy.
http://www.zdnet.com/article/google-invading-student-privacy-with-chromebooks-eff/

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa soon we all die. Aaa relax people, and think what you do by your self, in Facebook Twiiter Etc You, witch your own hands left all info about yourself.

Hi, you can no worry, only if, you not use internet. Because, Microsoft can easily, on Auto Update again, or just silently install (several times Microsoft do this, like all other), all what she need. Just Relax, live and wait. Linux hmm, tooo small amount of program, games,etc. Normal for Office or video console, server. But not for every day, for now...
Linux,Today are improve well than before with new interface,smooth and stable.But problem is driver graphic with some devices support and not support.But i impress with EXT4 that no defragment and support big partition hdd well.

I was on Windows 10 and downgraded back to Windows 8. :/ Windows 10 is rubbish.
Yes,I agree with you.Now i delete Windows 10 Japanese iso and install about 3 months later after i see your post and read news from many webpages and find myself.

Dear everyone,What OS should we install,collect and use well?
Screenshot
9405d1449410230-windows-10-question-windows10question.png

Attachments

• Windows10Question.PNG
    Windows10Question.PNG
    160.7 KB · Views: 244
Reactions: Tee
->Linux hmm, tooo small amount of program, games,etc<-
What beater use Win with 1 Million games for Linux several thousand, some Pro program just not full work witch Linux. Some program, just not work on all version of Linux. And, if people start move to Linux, free version will be block, and other do the same like do Apple Google Microsoft.

Use Win7 x86 for old games, Alpharom 2-3 not well work on x64. Or use x64 and Emu witch WinXPJP for old games. Dont know what you do Witch Win9 but all fine, if you use Update witch keep files, it can be Really buggy.

Hi, And another good small tool...
Remove the "Get Windows 10" icon that appears in your notification area.
Prevent your Windows Update control panel from upgrading your computer to Windows 10.
Prevent your computer from secretly downloading Windows 10 installation files.
Detect and remove the hidden Windows 10 installation files if they're already on your PC.
Optionally monitor your computer for unwanted Windows 10-related settings and files. (New in version 1.6.)

http://blog.ultimateoutsider.com/2015/08/using-gwx-stopper-to-permanently-remove.html

Hi, good thing for owner Win9-XP.
Windows Update MiniTool
Install or remove Windows Updates by using this straightforward application that also supports hiding some of the available updates

Why,?, this tool need. Open Update section and you understand...

15 Languages
http://forum.ru-board.com/topic.cgi?forum=5&topic=48142#2
Or
http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Miscellaneous/Windows-Update-MiniTool.shtml#sgal_0

P.S Why Win9 simple 95->95osr 2000->XP 8->8.1 Etc For now it Win9 test version. But marketing...
P.P.S And Happy New Year All :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

akane_aka wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Title: 意地悪なお姉さんによる射精管理監獄

Circle: 清楚工房

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01079347.html
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]