where

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruyzan

bunny maid :3
Elite Member
Sep 20, 2011
Where can i ask about a game yes i read the rules but i need serious help with the Daemon tools i heard of it but never used it there's install instructions for the game but not really helpful so who can i ask game called You Can't Escape From the Heroine

Last edited:
o.o

You are not being specific. If its help with Daemon tools, then its simple.

1. Download daemon, install it on your com.
2. Run daemon program, add a disk drive.
3. Mount cd-image of the game (iso, mdf, mds etc).
4. Click on the newly mount drive from 'My computer' and install the game accordingly.

game called yusha -> I have no idea what this is. Please be clear so the people can help. Thanks.

sorry for that i thought i was posting in a the wrong thread was going to post the rest if this is the wrong place

its one of viniamin games called You Can't Escape From the Heroine page 23 i downloaded it and all it have instructions but didn't

really help out i need help how to install it a vid tutorial would be nice like the one for sexy beach 3 here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JJ5MnWcmL4

please help i been trying to install it for weeks .

First of all, you're not entitled to get help. Being impatient is not gonna work in your favor.

Secondly, you need to be more specific. I'm grasping at straws here trying to understand what exactly the problem is.

You want to install "You Can't Escape From the Heroine" but don't know how? Link to the thread/post so people can figure it out for you. You need help installing and using Daemon Tools? Google it, there's plenty guides for usage of that specific software. This is about all I understand from your posts.

If its daemon tools mounting that you cant figure out, when you run the program an icon should display in your system tray (that little area in the bottom right of your screen). right click the icon, and click "mount disk to virtual drive" (or something along those lines, cant remember what exactly it says and im not at home to check xP). Then browse to where you saved the image file. double click. It should autorun, if it does not, look in "My computer" and there should be another drive you can open next to your regular cd/dvd drive. Just double click it and select what you wanna run and your golden.

yes i know how to mount images using Daemon tools just a little my prob is how to install the game theres too much files to install and its a mess please if any one played it tell me how to install it i just need you to tell me step by step and sorry for being impatient the game is one of of viniamin. games it on page 23

Last edited:
yes i know how to mount images using Daemon tools just a little my prob is how to install the game theres too much files to install and its a mess please if any one played it tell me how to install it i just need you to tell me step by step and sorry for being impatient the game is one of of viniamin. games it on page 23

It's not very clear what the problem is, you mentioned there are too many files to install. Does that mean that you don't know how to start the installation? Or have you installed it but don't you know how to start it?

Ok, you know how to mount so that isn't a problem. When opening the virtual CD drive, is there a setup.exe file you can open? If there isn't, what kind of files are there?

Last edited:
there's a bunch of setups and some auto run files

Last edited:
No, I haven't played the game but I'm trying to help since your problem wasn't clear. And actually, I don't think you don't really need someone who played the game, only someone who can translate that options.

The best thing you can do now, is make screenshot of that window with options (presumely the setup.exe) and hope somebody can help you further.

Last edited:
heres what i get when i open the mounted image

28k1ws7.png

What kind of file is that "Startup" file (I assume youve tried opening that already though). Screenshot of contents of setup folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.