What is your favorite filehosts ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

r.bednarski

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2011
Well then, since PIPA and SOPA emerged, many of filehosts we're down like Megaupload, Fileserve, Uploadstation, and many more.
The only one still active and I know are Mediafire.
What is your favorite filehost now ??

Mediafire is still up but I'm having difficulties in uploading at the moment.
I always fail on uploading files over 10MB. The hell's wrong with that?? XD

mediafire is always like that, slow upload speed...some broken uploaded file, and many more issues...
the downloader never seems to care though, since they can download using download accelerator without buying premium, and enable resume, they should've try to upload sometimes and feel how suck MF is for uploaders

Ancient History: Megaupload(1GB or less) & uTorrent (any size) ---> Before my government blocked it
Past History: Filesonic(500MB or less) & uTorrent (any size) ---> Before SOPA, PIPA and ACTA raid
Present: Mediafire(100MB or less) & uTorrent (any size)

Do y'all get what I'm trying to point out here?
Torrent have always been my best DL friend, since I got Internet.

Last edited:
Ancient History: Megaupload(1GB or less) & uTorrent (any size) ---> Before my government blocked it
Past History: Filesonic(500MB or less) & uTorrent (any size) ---> Before SOPA, PIPA and ACTA raid
Present: Mediafire(100MB or less) & uTorrent (any size)

Do y'all get what I'm trying to point out here?
Torrent have always been my best DL friend, since I got Internet.
yeah im with you xD

MediaFire is good ,the file "never" be deleted , but Free acc can only had max upload file size of 200MBs each

now i like to use 115 to store my files , but unfortunately it's Free Account only providing its user with only 10 GB File Storage ...

MediaFire is good ,the file "never" be deleted , but Free acc can only had max upload file size of 200MBs each

now i like to use 115 to store my files , but unfortunately it's Free Account only providing its user with only 10 GB File Storage ...

tell me about it? i got dozens of files deleted by mediafire...

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] and chaosangel209: I'm agree with you two. I'm also use torrent, but the torrent i use is BitTorrent.
[MENTION=7476]astrastasia[/MENTION] : It's true Mediafire is "never" delete it's file. I'm also prefer download from those filehost, since most of my link to Uploadstation and fileserve we're deleted.

Animaksiat[/URL said:
255367]tell me about it? i got dozens of files deleted by mediafire...
yeah , that's why i use "" , lol ... i get tons of GB of my files removed from my acc , and sometimes i got some part from my files removed .... it sucks ... and i must reupload and repack all my files cuz i don't make backup of them , my backup files are dead because i upload it to MU ...

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] and chaosangel209: I'm agree with you two. I'm also use torrent, but the torrent i use is BitTorrent.
I'm currently using uTorrent. Before that it was Azureus, and before that was Bittorent. Bittorrent is good for beginner, IMO.

For me:
1. Rapidshare (rarely delete file unless there is "accident" --> like in the past or copyright infringement).
-. good for downloader although limited by quota (premium), good for uploader although limited too (premium), but no affiliate program, bad for free user.
2. Mediafire
-. good for downloader, bad for big file uploader.
3. Depositfiles, uploaded, oron, and hotfile.

Other: FTP and torrent

I'm currently using uTorrent. Before that it was Azureus, and before that was Bittorent. Bittorrent is good for beginner, IMO.

somehow i like BitComet as my Torrent Client .... Comet Passport can Accelerate my download , even i just a bit ... :D

Is there any difference between BitTorrent and uTorrent???
From what i saw at older post, many of you using uTorrent....

Is there any difference between BitTorrent and uTorrent???
From what i saw at older post, many of you using uTorrent....
Well...for me, it's user friendly and less hassle, compared to Azureus(or what ever it's new name was).
If you thinking of using torrent software, I suggest you try uTorrent. Or Bittorrent, if you find uTorrent a lil' bit difficult.

My favorite filehost is FileFactory. Because this is where I start uploading all PS2, PSX and PSP games before I go to Fileserve.

Last edited:
Mediafire is the best
If you usually login, mediafire never delete your files
Unlimited storage , Unlimited time --- Wonderfull
My storage about 100GB and share everyone, and I never hear that my files are corrupt

Last edited:
Now Mediafire we're troubled right now. I hear many of it's uploaded data we're deleted, including the members uploaded data.
Is anybody know what's going on?

Now Mediafire we're troubled right now. I hear many of it's uploaded data we're deleted, including the members uploaded data.
Is anybody know what's going on?

and one more thing when download from mediafire is CRC failed

my best host now is turbobit

If you don't have a premium, what host do you choose ?
Download : Wupload ( too easy to find a premium, download with high speed but you can't upload)
Upload : Mediafire ( unlimited storage - the best for a free host), download some link and speed is good but upload is slow ^-^

After Megaupload is deleted, MF check all files, if files is piracy, they 'll send messenger and delete them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?