upper part of game black

fidelum

Jul 4, 2012
This only happens in flash games with TVP(KIRIKIRI) 2 core / Scripting Platform for Win32 engine. The upper half of screen is black as if picture was cut in half, the bottom half is perfectly fine. The game plays fine other than half the screen missing. Though like the "next scene" button that appears, appears on the top right....which i can see and click, it appears over the black upper half.
I have the current version of shockwave flash player and java. Im using windows 7 ultimate 64. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: WarLord
Have you tried updating your Graphic Card Drivers and installing the packed Direct X that came with the Visual Novel? That immensely effects games graphic rendering and so forth. This assumes you have everything in your OS in Japanese. Also having updated Codecs for your PC video playing capabilities doesn't hurt at all.

I've created an account just to report this is also happening to Maman Kyoushitsu, from Swaneye. Only during the animated scenes tho. It runs on TVP(KIRIKIRI) 2 core / Scripting Platform for Win32. I'd love to see some aditional info on how to fix this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092