Trying to rip cg from Yagai Gakushu 3 and Chu x Chu Idol.

Haiyami

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Oct 22, 2011
Yeah i was told to make a new thread and here i am.

So I tried ripping the archive of chu x chu idol and crass says there are 1180 so files to extract. I've only been able to extract 560 or so. THat's half. And then the program just stops. You're supposed to extract from the .st file because that's where most of the cg are. I am not getting anything.

As for Yagai Gakushu 3(野外学習3). THe file structure and format has not changed since the previous games. This is a complets game so it uses the C4 engine i believe. I've been able to extract cg from previous Complets games, but Yagai Gakushu 3 won't extract properly. The program freezes or just stops working.

I've posted picture attachments of what both directories look like and a picture of crass trying to extract cg from Yagai Gakushuu 3.

I'm really stuck here. I wish I could get some help.

Attachments

• crassproblem.PNG
    crassproblem.PNG
    63.6 KB · Views: 322
  • chuchu.PNG
    chuchu.PNG
    221 KB · Views: 323
  • yagai3.PNG
    yagai3.PNG
    158.8 KB · Views: 322
pac files for chu x chu idol, you can use sktmslcv from WestSide.

You can also use Crass but you still need a plugin from Softpal and make do with cli (not gui). Would be hard for you.

for 野外学習3, you have to really screenshot me the content of the data file, and not binary file.

Attachments

• sktmslcv.zip
    209.7 KB · Views: 106

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha