Ramblicious

May 12, 2013
So I've been trying to get TRUE BLUE from the Blue Box by Lilim Darkness to work, buuuuut it seems to suffer from a rather fatal error.
Namely, any time the text of the VN reaches the bottom of the screen, it just crashes. There are some exceptions, but when that happens the text kinda... overlays itself.

I'm running Windows 8, and I've attempted basically all compatibility modes without any results. I've also tried running it in an emulated Windows XP without any results.
Anyone have any ideas?

I'm getting this exact same issue. It's repeatable, and crashes the game at the same point every time. I tried messing with the font settings in the config file, but it didn't help.

I surfed around and a machine-translated Chinese page suggests that the game doesn't run correctly on 64-bit systems. I'd have no idea how to fix that, if that was the case.

Last edited:
I found a method past the error. If you activate auto mode (text progresses automatically), the text doesn't overlap, and the freeze doesn't occur. Once you're past the point that caused the freeze, you can deactivate auto mode and progress normally. Since skip mode doesn't appear to have an issue, this workaround will get you past the problem points. The game crashes about once an hour.

Last edited:
Reactions: lulu1104
I found a method past the error. If you activate auto mode (text progresses automatically), the text doesn't overlap, and the freeze doesn't occur. Once you're past the point that caused the freeze, you can deactivate auto mode and progress normally. Since skip mode doesn't appear to have an issue, this workaround will get you past the problem points. The game crashes about once an hour.
Thank you, this helped me ^^

Reactions: sanahtlig

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。