Trouble with activating Tsuki Kagura (月神楽)

Hyosuke575

Feb 27, 2016
Hey everyone, was hoping you can help me out here. I was able to download and install the game without any problems, but the problem is launching/activating the darn thing.

At first when I saw the NoActi file included with the download, I thought it was a patch or crack that worked like a NoDVD file. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. When I extracted the file in the same folder I installed it in, and lauched the NoActi file, it gave me a license number. I figured out that when I launch the game normally, it brings up a window where I'll need to input the license number so I can play the game. My first problem was it wouldn't let me put in the number. Every time I would put in the first number, it wouldn't let me continue. The number would be highlighted in blue, and unless I put in a different number I couldn't do anything. So I was really stumped here. Luckily I found the solution on another site.

This game kind of suck for it No-dvd . First put no-dvd in the same folder you installed your game.
Then run the No-dvd file and remember the number it give . For example 56052 .
Run the game exe file . Put 2222222.... until it change, let you choose method .
Choose tab 2 or 3 ( not 1 ) below, and use the code they give from No-dvd file to active the game.

So as weird as that sounds I did that, and entered the number. Only for this window to come up, and that's where I'm stuck as I have no idea what it says or what to do.

Tsuki Kagura window error.png

So if anyone could translate it for me, or has a solution to my problem, or even a patch or crack I could use to bypass this all together I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time guys! :)

Users who are viewing this thread