Speed download

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldsun

Elite Member
Uploader
Mar 28, 2012
by the nature of the work I have to download more, should I need a software download speeds faster if free is the best
I have tried DAP (Download Accelerator Plus), Orbit Downloader and DAM (Download Accelerator Manager) but results were not as expected
do you know help me?

have you tried IDM or flashget???
oh! IDM is great, faster download speeds, but how to download multiple links at once? it can save a lot of rural space

Well you could try FDM :) But you didn't tell us about the hosts of the files you wanna download ?

Use Internet Download Manager 6.07 Final Release, the cracked version. Downloadable at utorrent. But not useful when you're using a powerful antivirus, why? It will remove the patch. But if successful the download speed is 5x the normal speed, depends on your internet speed.

I use IDM too. Sometimes, I switch to Jdownloader when IDM fails to get something ^^

do you know download multiple files at once (IDM)
download each file takes a long time

If you download from file server (many files), you can try Jdownloader.

It all depends on your internet connection. You cannot expect 5 different simultaneous downloads to all have an equal speed of 100-200kbps if your internet connection can only go as fast as 1.6-2.4mbps. That was just an example but you get the point right?
IDM distributes the bandwidth to those downloads equally so whenever I download large files, (stuff that are 200mb and above) I just download them one by one. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3