Something about SoftDenchi

junkee

May 27, 2016
Hello, everyone! :D

I bought a game named "マジェスティック☆マジョリカル Vol.1" from DMM. This game had to verify by SoftDenchi(ソフト電池) before playing. However, I was failed to login(Either the email or the usename id which given by DMM). The response is "送信できません。(12029)"

Also, this game can only purchase in Japan. So, I purchased it by using vpn.
Maybe, it is the main problem?

Can anyone help me solve this problem?:akazukin_bow:

PS: I am sorry that I am not good at English...:akazukin_down:

Sounds like SoftDenchi couldn't connect to DMM for some reason. Have you tried logging in directly? I recall being able to buy and download DMM games outside Japan without the help of VPN and such.

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION];

I tried to log in without using vpn.
The PC software page was out of service as I logged in, like this:
View attachment 19000

I found that I could go to the page without login. I chose the game as previously mentioned, and it respone:
View attachment 19001

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION];

I tried to log in without using vpn.
The PC software page was out of service as I logged in, like this:
View attachment 19000

I found that I could go to the page without login. I chose the game as previously mentioned, and it respone:
View attachment 19001

Oh sorry. This forum's attachments don't work anymore. Could you upload the images to some host like postimages.org?

It is strange. I checked the images before. I could see them.

The first one:

The second one

OK, I tried. It seems DMM does deny foreign access to some of their games, but not all, which is quite strange. Unfortunately, the game you bought seems to be one of them.

Anyway, back to the main problem. The official site says that you have to temporarily disable your firewall settings to fix the 12029 error. That sounds like a very textbook solution and I'm not sure if it'll actually work, but you might want to give it a try.

http://help.dmm.com/-/detail/=/qid=38110/

ソフト電池の認証時に、「送信できません(12029)」とエラーが出る :

ソフト電池認証時の通信が正しく行えていない可能性がございます。
ご利用のセキュリティソフトを一時的に停止して再度認証をお試しください。

OK, I tried. It seems DMM does deny foreign access to some of their games, but not all, which is quite strange. Unfortunately, the game you bought seems to be one of them.

Anyway, back to the main problem. The official site says that you have to temporarily disable your firewall settings to fix the 12029 error. That sounds like a very textbook solution and I'm not sure if it'll actually work, but you might want to give it a try.

http://help.dmm.com/-/detail/=/qid=38110/

ソフト電池の認証時に、「送信できません(12029)」とエラーが出る :

ソフト電池認証時の通信が正しく行えていない可能性がございます。
ご利用のセキュリティソフトを一時的に停止して再度認証をお試しください。

Firewall is disable.

There was a new error appearing. It was "応答電文に形式上の誤りがあります". I checked email address, user id and password again and again. I believe that there is not typo.

What I highlighted is user id, isn't it?

Yeah, that's the user ID. You already tried both using your email and user ID?

Yeah, that's the user ID. You already tried both using your email and user ID?

Yup, either email or user ID can't be accessd.

I sent an email to ask for help to dmm support center. And, that is the reply

Thank you for using DMM. This is the DMM support center.

Based on your situation, please refer to the following page and change internet option settings:

-Please check SSL setting ---> TLS* is active or valid
*If there is other than [TLS--] like [SSL--], please check the checkbox

http://www.soft-denchi.jp/comdocs/d030.html#t24001

If not resolved by above setting changed, please reset browser setting and correct clock setting on your PC then reboot your PC.

Please also deactivate security software temporarily and activate the game once. again.

TLS1.0, TLS1.1, TLS1.2 are enabled, but it is invalid

Yup, either email or user ID can't be accessd.

I sent an email to ask for help to dmm support center. And, that is the reply

Thank you for using DMM. This is the DMM support center.

Based on your situation, please refer to the following page and change internet option settings:

-Please check SSL setting ---> TLS* is active or valid
*If there is other than [TLS--] like [SSL--], please check the checkbox

http://www.soft-denchi.jp/comdocs/d030.html#t24001

If not resolved by above setting changed, please reset browser setting and correct clock setting on your PC then reboot your PC.

Please also deactivate security software temporarily and activate the game once. again.

TLS1.0, TLS1.1, TLS1.2 are enabled, but it is invalid

If I understand correctly, you used a VPN to access DMM, and successfully bought and downloaded the game, right?

Then you tried to run the game and saw this window, right?

soft.jpg

You can use your email address or user ID to activate the game. Either is OK.

----------------

Now about the problem. I tried using a VPN to activate a game like you had done. I got the same 送信できません。(12029) error.

My assumption is, the thing that has been preventing you from activating the game isn't your PC's firewall or security software, but it's the VPN that has been blocking you. I think you have to somehow request the VPN to authorize this, or you're out of luck.

Anyway, I'm not sure if SoftDenchi blocks foreign access the same way as DMM does. Since SoftDenchi simply asks for your DMM ID/password and doesn't require you to actually log in to DMM via browser, I assume you might not have to use your VPN to activate the game at all. Have you tried activating the game without using VPN?

Networking isn't really my area, so I'm sorry I can't be of much help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.