Some question about desktop PC

zainwosh

Jan 1, 2015
So I'm gonna buy a cheap prebuilt pc at the $500 range. Just wanna ask, can shitty pcs like those run eroge? The only thing I will do with a computer is internet browsing and playing eroge, any crappy pc can use internet but just wanna ask if pcs around $500 can run eroge without any problems, or if I have to up the price range.

And I am not gonna even consider building one, I have 0 knowledge on these stuff, and I don't need amazing gaming hardware or anything.

It's not easy to answer without knowing some specs. So I just googled "desktop pc under 500 dollar". From the results I got, I would say you can play most of the eroges.
The only problem I see you could get is when playing 3d games, because the built-in graphic chips are crap or let's say they are not as powerful as graphic cards.
If you have a pc in mind you could give the link if there is one and we could discuss more in detail, if there is need.

I don't see why not, expect for a few 3D games, you can run most no problem. Its not Dragon Age

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?