Share p2p problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

aegis

Feb 18, 2012
Have recently started using share, am on a slow connection so a BIG fan of any resummable download software :D

The problem is, while uploading seems to be working fine, downloads just wont start :reallyconfused:

I have about 7 things in the download queue, nothing seems to start, everything's light blue in color.the status in the downloads shows complete blocks for everything.

what could be wrong?

When you p2p a file, you have to have people seeding the file. Since your download isn't starting, very few people must have the file you want to download. So your program is pinging each individual seeder until one or two start sharing the file.

ok, so any way to know whats hot and whats not?:reallyconfused:

I tried downloading some stuff like plugins which should be pretty popular , same result....

abcnr.png

A problem with Share is that files that were uploaded long time ago automatically get corrupted due to the way it caches files, so you often can't even start download. I'd check your file dates and if they are pretty old, you might have to give up.

Checked some of them , at least two show they were last updated 12- 2- 23. Does share work like PD that you have to have a cache of some size before downloading starts?

So, the files are up to date, but...how many "users" or seeders does the file have?

Dont see any swarm or seeds anywhere in there. or any option to see them either :confused:

I don't mean the date last updated, I mean the date that the file was first uploaded.
Think of the files as food...they degenerate in quality over time once they separate from their root and eventually rot. In this case the files you are trying to download may already be missing pieces.

If the files you are trying to download have multiple search results, try different ones. Often on Share you can't really tell which files are bad and which are good because bad files don't automatically get deleted off the network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。