Seeking help Instlaling Princess KIJOKU 姫辱-きじょく-プリンセスダブル狩り 初回限定版

adameve

アニメの芸術家
Elite Member
Jan 15, 2014
I am trying to install 姫辱-きじょく-プリンセスダブル狩り 初回限定版 Kojoku an older game that came on two CDs i have the full game set of images as a .ccd, .cue and .img, both disks. But when i try to install them on Daemon i get an error. Has anyone had luck with th is game and is there a clue as to what can be done to install? any help much appreciated. the error is:

fyad.jpg

thank you for any help. I use a Windows XP SP3 system for the games..with two DVD drives, i may try burning them to a cd and see if that does it...but thought i would ask.

--------------------------------------------------
。。。きじょく - - 私は完全なゲーム用CCDなどの画像のセット、キューとIMG、両方のディスクを持っている2枚のCDに来たプリンセスダブル狩り初回限定版Kojoku古いゲーム私は姫辱をインストールしようとしています。私はデーモンにそれらをインストールしようとするが、私はエラーが表示されます。誰もが目に運を持っていたゲームですし、インストールするために行うことができるものに手掛かりがあるのでしょうか?すべての支援に感謝。エラーは、次のとおりです。

b5f1.jpg

任意のヘルプしていただきありがとうございます。

"Disk swapping"
"Please set DISC 2 in the CDROM drive."
"After the CD exchange, wait 10 seconds for the drive to stabalize and then push the 'OK' button."

I think the best thing to do would be to burn everything to an ISO and then try... That's what people on other forums recommend. Is there a patch that fixes this for this game?

Ah ok thanks i was not sure i understood the message. I will try that as i have both disks in ISO format indidiually but making all the files together may solve it if that does not work. thanks again. I will try ..

no patch that i know of, found a problem with another game using the same installer, Elf no Futago..but i will see if i can do this one first. I think that other game is asking for a password. thank you again for the help.

wow that worked fine, swapping the disks in Daemon Lite game installed and running great thank you so much!

next challenge is another game by the same company, Elf no Futago: pass word screen does not allow me into the game...

1q58.jpg

any ideas on this one? :) thanks again

I don't understand--how is that a password screen? It's just asking you what to name your character(s)... 「名前の変更」.

Well it wont accept anything i try to type into the windows. So even tho it is a naming screen it still wont allow me to advance. i will try again later. but thanks.

^Oh, I see. Possibly some kind of DRM? Anyway, hopefully you found a solution in that other thread.

It is strange the game starts with text already in the two slots ..if you erase them and then hit the button on the upper right it replaces the text in the first slot and if you hit OK it replaced text in both lines.

I have no idea at this point what is up with this just hope someone else has played the game and can help give info on how to get it started. The art and the story look nice and I hope to study this as it is one of the developmental classics. thanks for your post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?