Seeking Help to get DELTA games to run

adameve

アニメの芸術家
Elite Member
Jan 15, 2014
I am having trouble getting some of the more extreme DELTA games to run on my XP system ...it looks like they added extra Japan Only protection for some of them. Monster Park for one, even tho the download came with the No Acti patch for the exe it still pops a pop up saying Japan only. ..and wont run once installed.

When I tried to install 牝犬発情記 ~かげりゆく日常~ [DELTA] it refused to install and deleted all of the files.

anyone have any tips on this? i had this kind of trouble with some of the Black Cync games and got around it be moving the files before the install was completely finished and was able to get them installed that way.

any tips most welcome.

----------------------------------
彼らはそれらのいくつかのための余分な日本だけが保護を追加しましたように私はトラブル私のXPシステム上で実行するより極端DELTAのゲームのいくつかを得ることが生じています···それが見えます。モンスターパークが1のため、ダウンロードはEXEいいえACTIパッチに付属している場合でもカントーそれはまだ日本だけを言ってポップアップをポップアップ表示されます。 ···と文句を言わない一度インストールを実行します。

私がインストールしようとしたとき牝犬発情记〜かげりゆく日常〜[DELTA]それはインストールを拒否し、すべてのファイルを削除した。

誰もがこの上の任意のヒントがありますか?私はブラックCyncのゲームのいくつかのトラブルのこの種を持っていたし、それをインストールする前にファイルを移動することが回避した、完全に終わったし、それらがそのようにインストールされて取得することができた。

任意のヒント大歓迎。

On second thought, i found a long thread about the horrible problems getting these inferior games to run, not worth the effort imho. thanks so dont bother unless you have a genius breakfhrough on these. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/