Registry Help

Sonso

Trusted Member
Jun 25, 2015
Hello there!

I have accidentally deleted a folder where I had Netorarenai (and other Valk games) https://vndb.org/v19908 (gone from recycle bin too)
Now I want to install it but I can't, because it says I still have it.
Searched the Registry for everything; ネトラレンアイ/Netorarenai/Ordin/Valkyria etc.
Could someone that got it, upload the uninstall.exe and the uninstall.dat or whatever it is, maybe it will work.
Please and thank you :D.

extract game data from the ISO, without installing and run it or revouninstaller, but it can break a lot, i had used it with 0verflow in the past and erogos didn't help.

[MENTION=112354]velka[/MENTION]; The games come with pack.dat/setup.dat and .exe. I opened pack.dat with GARbro and it only finds the CGs and the setup.dat it doesn't open it.
Used both Revo and iObit and nothing D:
[MENTION=146479]MuchSalty1[/MENTION]; Thanks! Yup, it didn't work xD It says "system file read error". If you know someone that uploaded the whole game already installed please link it.

[MENTION=112354]velka[/MENTION]; The games come with pack.dat/setup.dat and .exe. I opened pack.dat with GARbro and it only finds the CGs and the setup.dat it doesn't open it.
Used both Revo and iObit and nothing D:

[MENTION=146479]MuchSalty1[/MENTION]; Thanks! Yup, it didn't work xD It says "system file read error". If you know someone that uploaded the whole game already installed please link it.

And here you have mine

Reactions: Sonso

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.