Question about how to exract voice files from Pc Game Kusunoki Yashiki, .dat to .mp3?

misakilovesu

Trusted Member
Jun 21, 2012
Hey guys,

I´ve been wondering this for like forever and did some research on how to extract voice files from a game.
The data is completely in .dat format and I´m wondering how to extract the voices from some characters.

I tried using HandBrake, but it does not work and also the files may be protected and HandBrake does not support removing protection from files.

Thanks in advance, I really hope someone can help me!

Thank you so much, you´re like a wizard! It worked perfectly! Now I only need to figure out how to convert an entire folder to mp3 files. It´s like 2000 voice files I don´t want to insert each into the current program I´m using (freestudio audio converter only converts one at a time)

You can use Audacity for that. Drag X number of files into window, File -> Export -> Export Multiple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?