Question

DeltaRubee

Jul 8, 2016
Hello, newbie here.

so my question is on how you download the games that have multiple parts and later fuse it so that you can later play it? (sorry im totally new regards this and hope u can embrace my half-assed english)

all advice appreciated :)

Are the files you downloaded "rar" type files? If that's the problem, you combine them with WinRar.

I recommend using 7z. It handles pretty much everything, is faster than WinRar, and is freeware.

Are the files you downloaded "rar" type files? If that's the problem, you combine them with WinRar.

Well i haven't downloaded them yet but im thinking to give a shot to Frontwing's Pure Girl. (dont judge me im new okay)

Everyone has different tastes. ASF is great, because it has something for nearly everyone!

Good luck with your downloading!

Totally forgot to ask. Any dl links for the game i mentioned above? I tried looking for it, but couldn't find anything. (english version ofc)

Thanks again. :D

The questions asked in this thread are outside the scope of the Site Support section, which deals exclusively with site-related issues. Thread moved to Tech Talk.

For your second question regarding download links, please consider the request section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/