Problems running TVP(KIRIKIRI) 2 core

Serina

Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2011
I'm having problems running a number of trials I downloaded, one of these is Chuushingura from http://inre-soft.com/index2.html.

Whenever I try to run the exe in the trial, I keep getting an error code of 0x8876086C. After that, the game will automatically close. I've already downloaded the file twice so we can rule out the possibility of a broken rar, etc.

I'm already in Jap Locale. I've already updated my driver and my directx is 9.0c. My pc is on windows xp service pack 2. I think the problem may lie in my codec, cause I couldn't update my cccp(the latest cccp doesn't support sp 2). I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out here.

Did you install the patch that they supply for the trial inorder for it to work?

If you are asked to download a trial version already
If you are running a trial version, please exit the trial.
Unzip to any folder on your desktop, such as a patch "ChuSingura_Trial_patch.zip" book.
Find a copy in the same folder as the "ChuSingura46 +1. Exe", the "patch.xp3" located in the folder where you extracted in 2 above.

if it is the cccp which i dout it will be but there may be a chance. Is there a New release for the XP codecs? or try the Mega K-lite Pack for all the codecs as well.

Completing the above post solution is a sound idea. Another thing you may want to do is to install all the .NET Framework to reduce the chances of it being the culprit. Many games I know uses it and developers who pack these games tend to forget to include them in the package.

Since you already updates all drivers, GPU, direct X which Window XP only supports up to Direct X 9.0c be aware of that. I don't know many visual novels that requires higher Direct X versions but some are already starting to turn to that path. Many Visual Novels that I've played that is the latest ones tend to require a higher version of Direct X. There's some that has options to work with lower versions but it starting to thin over time.

And... I'm pretty sure it should run fine on your Window XP SP2 since I remember Fortune Arterial uses that same engine. Have completed and played it successfully on Window XP Pro SP2 five or so years ago. So the chances lies with something missing to run that engine on your system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?