Problem While Playing [ALICESOFT] 妻みぐい2 (TsumaMigui 2)

zero_1234

Jun 16, 2013
I've encountered a problem while playing the game. In the middle of my enjoyment an error comes out saying something like CMemory::Alloc()?????????? and then ??????SACT CG?????? CG????? (2420). What does this mean and how do I resolve it? Please help me.

8aE2s.png

i guess you need to set ur computer in Japanese locale and format is JAPANESE.
I hope it helps you :D

Reactions: Murakumo
if you haven't started playing and this occurs, try to change compatibility to windows xp (sp2). i don't think that this will work but try it nevertheless.

it's more likely that you are missing some files. try re-install it...keep your savedata if you don't want to lose your progress.

lastly, once you have changed your locale to japanese, if the problem persists, the new error message would have japanese characters replacing the ??? characters. post the new error message here and we might have a better idea of what the problem is.

memory allocation usually refers to physical ram...but that game only requires 128mb...i don't think ram is a problem.

The error occurs while I'm in the middle of playing the game. So I guess changing the compatibility wouldn't work but I'll try that once all others wouldn't work.

What I'm trying right now is re-installing the game. I re-downloaded it on a different site with a higher memory thinking that it might be losing some files so I hope this one works.

My system locale is always in japanese because I often play VN's so I don't have to change it anymore unless it's the date and time format.

Thanks for another idea, I'll inform you when it works.

dammit! I just finished downloading and re-installing the game but it's still the same. I tried every suggestion you gave me. I even tried to run as administrator as a desperate act (hehe) but it's still the same. It notifies me CMemory::Alloc()?????????? and then ??????SACT CG?????? CG????? (2420). I don't understand :confused: Please I need more troubleshooting ideas. I don't want to waste my download.

okay another question...does this problem always occur at the same point in the game?

Yes, it always occur at the same specific point in the game. So, have any idea on how to troubleshoot that? Please help.

okay...i am guessing that one of the cg parts is broken or missing. anyways try the following:
1. repair the compressed file and try re-install it. only compressed file with a recovery record can be repaired.
2. if you used a download manager that splits files and re-assembles them after downloading, this could be the problem. i've had this occur once or twice. try download it with google chrome.
3. rarely downloading over a busy network can cause this as well...try a private network that is not shared.

btw do you have a download quota?

For # 1: How do I repair a compressed file? And how do I know if it has a recovery record?
For # 2: I used google chrome for downloading it so it did not split the file.
For # 3: I'm not sure if I used a private network. So I'll do that when I try to redownload it.

And what's a download quota? (forgive me for having very limited information about stuff like these.)

1. if it is a rar file, i know that winrar can repair split rar files. you just have to go under tools -> repair archive or alt+r. to check if it has a recovery record, you can just click 'info' in winrar.
3. if you downloaded at home or anywhere where you aren't sharing it with unknown people, that is a private network.

download quota is a limit to the amount of data that you can download. certain isp's have it.

If anyone has a fix for this problem, or a fully working copy of the game please send me a message. This was literally the first eroge I played, it has a soft spot in my heart and it is really frustrating I can't get it to work properly.

which windows are you using?
where did you download the game ?
get me a copy of the save file so i can test

Thanks for the reply, and sorry for the delay.

I'm using windows 7.
The file I'm using is from this torrent, though I've previously had similar issues with another copy I downloaded from elsewhere. The image is 767,983,616 bytes when unpacked, with a CRC of 796BBDA4 for data.
A save file from the game is attached. The first scene with Kanae doesn't work properly, and many of the scenes between Kanae and Minashiro (I think that's the kid's name anyway) are similarly broken.

View attachment Save File.zip

Thanks for the reply, and sorry for the delay.

I'm using windows 7.
The file I'm using is from this torrent, though I've previously had similar issues with another copy I downloaded from elsewhere. The image is 767,983,616 bytes when unpacked, with a CRC of 796BBDA4 for data.
A save file from the game is attached. The first scene with Kanae doesn't work properly, and many of the scenes between Kanae and Minashiro (I think that's the kid's name anyway) are similarly broken.

View attachment 9731

are you talking about h-scene?
and the save that you gave me is written 2016/ 1/ 10 20: 4:58 18 日 Haruka
is it from there that error occurs?

To get the specific save file:
1. load the game where the save occurs
2. save the game
3. in folder where game is install sort by date modified and upload latest save

Yep I am having the same problem with a lot of missing CGs for Kanae.
I have tried two different downloads of the game, turning my settings to Japanese mode, and I created a XP Mode VM with full Japanese settings and tried running the game with the ISO mounted and it STILL wouldn't show several CGs. I can only think that the ISO floating around must be the same one for all the different downloads and it is corrupt or missing some files or a patch wasn't included with the downloads that fixes this. Any thoughts?

Yep I am having the same problem with a lot of missing CGs for Kanae.
I have tried two different downloads of the game, turning my settings to Japanese mode, and I created a XP Mode VM with full Japanese settings and tried running the game with the ISO mounted and it STILL wouldn't show several CGs. I can only think that the ISO floating around must be the same one for all the different downloads and it is corrupt or missing some files or a patch wasn't included with the downloads that fixes this. Any thoughts?

This is exactly the problem. I ran into that problem a few years ago, and it was after trying a legit copy of the game, and a download that wasn't that specific iso was I finally able to get a fixed game. Unfortunately, the most common ISO is that particular copy with corrupted data for Kanae's cgs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。