Problem when i launch vn

ohayo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Hello i have this message when i launch the game probleme er.JPG someone know how to fix it please? thank you

Hello i have this message when i launch the game View attachment 12693 someone know how to fix it please? thank you

Hi!

Hmm... Did you the game via DEAMON Tool Lite run let after the installation of the game?

Edit: For such question/cases you should next time here set, because this sub-section isn't for made, okay?

Edit2: [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];, you've again a task...xD

Ok sorry, i closed daemon tool after the installation, i think it's a direct x version probleme because i have the most recent version and idk why it isn't work i don't understad japanese.

Ok sorry, i closed daemon tool after the installation, i think it's a direct x version probleme because i have the most recent version and idk why it isn't work i don't understad japanese.

Hmm... You should further on DEAMON Tool Lite run let the game, even if you're done with the installation - Because most VNs can't run if it not along with DEAMON Tool Lite activated is (exception: at English-licensed or with crack-patches handled VNs). But the DirectX isn't involved at this problem, because on the message what you got have, doesn't mention about the DirectX... Where then.

But if even with DEAMON Tool Lite doesn't run the game, then requires a crack-patch. In this case you should check the folder of the game, if may not the Uploader the patch added has. But if not, then you should at the Uploader (from where you the game downloaded have) about the patch ask/request. But if even he or she doesn't have the patch, then you should the same game but this time at a other Uploader re-download, where described is that it has a No DvD/Crack-patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks