Problem with Tinkerbell 人妻♪かすみさん2

aegis

Feb 18, 2012
Just downloaded the 人妻♪かすみさん2 game from two different places and I am unable to proceed with the installation on either one as the setup.exe file keeps crashing after a MS DOS screen without flashing any error message.Tried copying the game contents from disc manually , no luck there either with the main application crashing.

Running it on xp in virtual pc , and 人妻♪かすみさん 1 installed fine , so any ideas what could be causing the problem?

I was able to install that game fine on my XP SP3 system, i never use anything else for games so i can't help you on a virtual machine as I imagine you have WIN 7 or 8, both of which my techs advised me to NEVER EVER use.

if it helps,the game installs with the following files:

bgm folder
Media folder
Arc00.dat
Arc01.dat
Arc02.dat
Arc03.dat
Arc04.dat
Arc05.dat
ARc06.dat
Kasumi2.exe
gamesave00.dat

05-06 have most of the actual game content in them, close to 1 GB of content. if you cant get it running any other way, and really want to see the game maybe there is some way I can upload the game files but hopefully you will work it out or someone can help advise. sorry i can't help more. It has nice art and a very unique linear art style...and the story is one that is great in anime form . havent had time to try the games yet.

I was able to install that game fine on my XP SP3 system, i never use anything else for games so i can't help you on a virtual machine as I imagine you have WIN 7 or 8, both of which my techs advised me to NEVER EVER use.

i . havent had time to try the games yet.

Thanks for the reply. :)

Can you tell whether you installed it on an NTFS partition or a FAT one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.