Problem with some games

XHayatoX

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2012
There are some VN's that I have problem playing. They used to work fine before but now when I try to play they say

An internal exception occurred(Address: 0x7700eb97) Please, contact [email protected]. Thank you!」

「Cannot find 'lder.dll'.Please,re-install this application」of
[Cannot find ****.dll'. Please, re-install this application]

already reinstalled these games multiple times but they still get the same message. What might be the problem? nyone else ever experienced this kind of problem, if so is there a way to fix it?

ok. this is what I thought of doing, since I will be building a computer soon probably by next month, I probably might be able to fix this problem since it looks like there something wrong with my registry. Now what i want to know is if I ever get this kind of problem again.
If I reset my computer to a state when I first build it as in a clean reset will it also repair the registry?

it's better to use a registry cleaning program like RegCure Pro or something similar. OR you can use the cmd -> sfc -> verifyonly to check whether any part of your registry is corrupted, but basically it will scan the entire OS files including DLLs. if your OS is original, and no modifications on it has been applied, using scannow instead of verifyonly will make the computer search and fix any and all corrupted .DLL files

yeah right now Im trying some registry cleaners, but reading articles it seems that registry cleaning can also be a little risky, so since I save all important files on my external hard drive and I dont have any problem re-installing the programs, I think I'l by doing a hard reset. But if the registry cleaner I'm using right now which is Eusing Free Registry Cleaner works, then I guess I will stick with these Registry Cleaners, just hope that I dont delete anything important since I dont know what each registry does, and I would not want to mess up my comp.

using scannow will only revert the windows theme and if using XP require the backup CD. did you try using the verifyonly command on cmd? some registry cleaners don't fix corrupted files but only remove old unneeded files

been trying to use the cmd right now but I think there is something wrong with my comp, it looks like it does not want to recognize me as an admin, so cannot use the verifyonly command

Just use CCleaner as suggested to make most of the cleaning of the unused Registry Files on your computer. Then use the Uninstaller tool to uninstall the other files that can't be uninstalled completely for one reason or another.

The way to get around that administrative problem is to do a Safe Boot and log in as administrator. Once you're in, it should work since Safe Boot only operates with the basic required things to run the system.

And... the other way is to actually run the CMD by right clicking and 'Run as Administrator.' It may bypass that problem sometimes.

ok thanks to Argoroth21, who messgaed me, I found out what the problem was. There was nothing wrong with my registry, actually it was one of Microsofts Security Update that was causing the problem, it looks like the recent update for Microsoft is an anti piracy patch and messes with the registry. The Solution was very simple, all I had to do was uninstall the most recent security update for Windows that was in December 2012

Just a tip, you can set UAC to elevate permissions without prompting by changing your local security policy. Although, I'd only do so if you're a "safe" computer user, as it'll let you run any file as administrator without prompting you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At BaddieHub, we're more than just a fashion platform; we're a community of trendsetters, trailblazers, and individuals unapologetically embracing their uniqueness. Our mission is simple: to provide a space where every person can feel empowered to showcase their authentic selves through fashion, beauty, and lifestyle.
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.