Trusted Member
Jul 26, 2019
I got a problem when playing Kedamono tachi no Sumu Ie De like this
Untitled.png
I can't play anymore
I don't know what it means and how to solve it
Need for your help
Thanks

If everything else in the game is working fine, this problem is usually caused by broken files. The files might've been corrupted during your download, when you unzipped them, or the source you downloaded from might've been corrupted in the first place. Try getting it from another source and check to see if the CRC values match using 7-zip or similar.

Reactions: trantung627
Thanks for your reply
I used 3 sources for this Visual Novel and always stucked with this
I suppose can it be problem with my winrar

Thanks for your reply
I used 3 sources for this Visual Novel and always stucked with this
I suppose can it be problem with my winrar
I just did a full playthrough of the game and I didn't run into any problems. If you're playing the 2014 Japanese version, the game's 'data.xp3' file should have a CRC32 value of 717DF67F.

'data.xp3', 'extrans.dll', 'gfxEffect.dll', 'krflash.dll', 'krmovie.dll', 'wuvorbis.dll', 'エンジン設定.exe' and 'ケダモノたちの住む家で.exe' combined should have a CRC32 of 27939E15.

Reactions: trantung627
I used original version (Jap ver) and it runed smoothly.
Maybe the issue is the trans ver had error files.
Thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.