Problem installing Otoshima (MIKAN)

Yap30

May 13, 2013
So I'm currently installing this game. It works fine to me but when I tried to unmount it, I got this warnings..
otoshima_zpscd94c894.jpg

Can someone help me, I'm completely confused here ._.

What should I do to this folder in rar (the one with nocd exe and nocd patch) after I extract it?
otoshima1_zps3483e175.jpg

So I'm currently installing this game. It works fine to me but when I tried to unmount it, I got this warnings..
otoshima_zpscd94c894.jpg

Can someone help me, I'm completely confused here ._.

What should I do to this folder in rar (the one with nocd exe and nocd patch) after I extract it?
otoshima1_zps3483e175.jpg
You must the game mount let, if you the VN play want, because not at all VNs is that so, that you it unmount play want.
You must it with the DAEMON TOOLS always run let, if you it play want, after can you it unmount, if you not more need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3