Problem installing Haruka na Sora. Pls help!

aleatorio

May 21, 2012
I downloaded the 6 parts from somewhere around here
[090925] harukanasora shokai.part1
[090925] harukanasora shokai.part2
[090925] harukanasora shokai.part3
[090925] harukanasora shokai.part4
[090925] harukanasora shokai.part5
[090925] harukanasora shokai.part6

1- extracted them np

then got those
(18禁ゲーム) [090925] ハルカナソラ (mdf+mds+マニュアル rr3%).part1
(18禁ゲーム) [090925] ハルカナソラ (mdf+mds+マニュアル rr3%).part2

2- extracted them np

then it became
HARUKA.mdf
HARUKA.mds

DAEMON Tools Pro mounted the drive np

3- I ran the setup.exe using from the mounted drive (using the apploc making it compatible with japanese)

and I get this!!:

d6257403ce_untitled.jpg

From what i read the message is

"1628: script pace no install wo "kan~~"(dumb cant read this kanji :P) dekimasendeshita"

Actually theres a file in the mounted drive name 'ISScript1050.Msi', but I had executed and finished it np

Anyways I'm clueless, pls help

Btw theres also a file 'ハルカナソラ.msi' that I run and this happens:

9223479e5e_untitledd.jpg

I couldnt run this file with AppLoc because its not an executable, its msi... well idk

Its funny because i installed properly and played this game last year (downloaded somewhere else) but i lost the game and came to download and install again today

Well maybe its something simple that i havent noticed yet.

If you have any idea pls post!

Ty very much for ur attention.

Try out overkill's suggestion... Change your system locale to Japanese.

Hope it works out for you.

Hi, I have the same problem as well. I tired changing the system setting to japanese but it didn't install. Can anyone help me out?

Can you upload an image of the error you encountered. I might be able to figure out what was your problem. Although changing the settings for 'Region and Language' in Control Panel to Japanese for Unicode Programs might not be enough. Try also changing the Date and Time Format to Japanese and Location as well.

Leave the Display Language as English for the sake of the troubleshooting of the game.

Would love to download and test to troubleshoot the game, but I won't be able to do so until mid-January. So I'll be relying on you to provide the screenshots and following troubleshooting instructions to make it work.

Reactions: capsule621

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。