Problem with CCホスピタル

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcoshius

Elite Member
Apr 1, 2012
Hello, today i finally got this game, after searching a long time for it, but there are some problems with it, first one is when trying to install, somehow solved it, here some screenshots:

Problem 1:

Solution 1:

The second one, and also the one i can't solve is this one, when try to run the game after installation it sends me this message:

After clicking "Accept":

And after that the game closes.
Already tried something similar to what i did with the first problem:

But unfortunately didn't worked like the other.
Can someone help me with this? Thanks in advance.

PD: I think that it is a registry problem so, if someone have this game already installed and running, can send me please a "registry entry" file of the game?

Last edited:
did you change the region setting to Japanese for your windows?

Already set everything to Japanese, even the display language when i saw the those weird symbols in the installation window, but didn't worked.

my guess is you didn't set the region before installation, since there are registry problem and you had to edit the file. the title must be hospital, right but the titlebar is unreadable? maybe you haven't done thing correctly.
Go to Control panel > Region and Language > Administrative > Change System Locale > Select Japan. Reboot your computer uninstall the game, and try to reinstall the game
z53g3.jpg

About that thecoins, since installation of win7x64, i put almost everything to Japanese, look:

Also already installed a lot (if my memory doesn't fails, around 530) of games before, but never had this problem with any other but this one.

Hmm, you right, i didn't realize the folder's name is already correct. maybe you can check the registry editor, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software, and check if there is the game's registry key, it's made by future-digi, right? of there isn't, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE and check there. if the name CCホスピタル is scrambled like your file before, rename it. also try to run it with administrator right.

First thanks for the help thecoins, i finally got the game running but, to make it i had to change the administrative configuration to "Simplified Chinese", it seems that the game was patched to Chinese and there's nothing i can do to fix that, so I'll have to request it or something, this time ensuring that the game isn't patched to any other language :(.
By the way if you have any information of where i can download the game It'll be more than welcomed :).

(Can someone close this thread please?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。