Porblem with downloading with these site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XelNaga_Kail

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Oct 15, 2011
Problem with downloading with these site.

Okay when i visit this site and register, i found that most of the file was uploaded to
fileserve, filesonic, wupload and uploadstation:@
i have problem with downloading in these site and also it was banned from my country
and the hotfile always remove file due to copyright
hope that you all guys upload file to megaupload or mediafire:)

Last edited:
I think you should post this at the Tech Support and Talk section.
Actually you can DL from Filesonic, WUpload and Uploadstation. I know coz I'm Malaysian.
And another thing, we can't DL from Megaupload. It's blocked, just like Fileserve.

Actually you can DL from Filesonic, WUpload and Uploadstation. I know coz I'm Malaysian.
And another thing, we can't DL from Megaupload. It's blocked, just like Fileserve.

Just change dns, you can also dl from fileserve and megaupload.

oh your're malaysian, me too nice to meet you
i can download file from megaupload cuz i chg the dns server so i can download
but fileserve just to suckx it only download wif less than 10kb/s
can you give me your fb username so that i can add u and ask some question
hope you reply as soon as possible

Try using http://jdownloader.org/ , many people who don't own premium accounts found this software very helpful.
its not premium account problem look my tread properly is my country that banned site, so my download gt problem

Okay when i visit this site and register, i found that most of the file was uploaded to
fileserve, filesonic, wupload and uploadstation

You don't actually have to 'register' to find out about that. There's no hidden section for non-registered users / visitors

With that said, most content that featured on ASF is uploaded by other peoples, which we have no control over. If you want a particular filehost link, you can PM and ask the uploader nicely to upload to somewhere else that you want. If they are kind enough, they might help you.

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about your government blocking some site, you can try to complain, or moving out to another (and hopefully, better) country.

There are some free premium link generators around, just google for them unless they're blocked in your country too

Like Tessu said.. use Jdownloader, a download manager with bunch of plugins supports. you don't need to own a premium or visit the site, just grab it. also if u wanted a files uploaded into a particular host. you must asked the uploaders personally and nicely just as Checku said.. ;)

Welcome to ASF. enjoy your stay...!

Re: Problem with downloading with these site.

You don't actually have to 'register' to find out about that. There's no hidden section for non-registered users / visitors

With that said, most content that featured on ASF is uploaded by other peoples, which we have no control over. If you want a particular filehost link, you can PM and ask the uploader nicely to upload to somewhere else that you want. If they are kind enough, they might help you.

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about your government blocking some site, you can try to complain, or moving out to another (and hopefully, better) country.

Okay can you upload these file to megaupload?
[Doki-Chihiro] Motto To LOVE-Ru [Bluray] [UNCENSORED] and [polished] To LOVE-Ru [UNCENSORED]
it will very glad if you can upload this to megaupload thx

Last edited:

[Doki-Chihiro] Motto To LOVE-Ru [Bluray] [UNCENSORED] and [polished] To LOVE-Ru [UNCENSORED]
Ask the uploader who uploaded the file in question and see if they'll be generous enough to fulfill your request...

No, because my upload speed to Megaupload is 10kB/s. This is a globally recognized problem with said host, who severely throttles uploaders.

No, because my upload speed to Megaupload is 10kB/s. This is a globally recognized problem with said host, who severely throttles uploaders.
so can you upload those file to mediafire and send th link for me?

Please read the other thread about which hosts I can't/won't use.
If you want details:
Mediafire: Doesn't work, some of their servers banned us for transferring too much data, so only around 80% of all files land there. Not feasible.
Rapidshare: Rapid deletion and too much dicking around their customers.
Gaiafile: Scam.
Megaupload: Extremely throttled upload, making it pretty much impossible to use. Also cheating uploaders and horrid file management.
Hotfile: Deletes file. Password protecting files like you suggested in your PM doesn't work for the reason of something we like to call "hash based deletion." Password protecting and inconveniencing all users for the sake of one is not practicable. They also deleted several (I think four) of our accounts, so no.

Anyway, I read the list of banned hosts in Malaysia. Wupload and Uploadstation are not among them, unlike Megaupload, Hotfile, and Mediafire. I'd appreciate it if you didn't cite something as reason when it's obviously wrong.
I'd also appreciate it if you didn't make multiple threads, posts, and spam my inbox with repeated requests. One venue of conversation is enough.

With this the conversation is over from my site. I will not use shit hosts or inconvenience everyone for your sake. Stop PMing me or I'll take further measures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.