Please need some help in running "それでも妻を愛してる"

lokkain900

Trusted Member
Jan 17, 2012
Hi guys recently I installed the game "それでも妻を愛してる".

However, upon startup the game gave me this error message: "64MB の必要ビデオメモリーが必要です"

Any help would be greatly appreciated please. :)

hello lokkain:>..

what spec your computer?...cause the game said "64MB の必要ビデオメモリーが必要です" it means

it's necessary to have video memory of 64 mb,,,,,

i played the game with windows7 home basic 64 bit and it works fine

Hi nawi, currently I am using a Nividia GTX 580 along with Windows 7 home premium 64bit.

I can run very strong games like Skyrim or Crysis with no issue. I am not sure why this visual novel doesnt work though my settings are all in japanese.

hmm...that strange...it should run well in windows7.....or did you use the no dvd patch?

Yup I used the "[初回ダミーチェック回避 Patch][110325] それでも妻を愛してる" that was provided as an attachment and patched over the files in my installed folder.

Error still shows.

Edit: I just installed the latest entry from this company Team Bitters, their latest game "魔法少女はキスして変身..." and it works fine. Both are from the same company so its this particular game that is not working for me =(

Last edited:
hmm...or are you use the dummy one and not the original?......

Hmmm... didnt work but thanks though. Sigh...time to continue searching for another solution. =/

Have you tried changing the compatibility mode to xp?
Also try running it as administrator.

i will download this game tonight and see if it errors out the same to see but i can not seem to find any fix

Last edited:
Tried the compatibility mode to xp and running as administrator, both didn't work. Hmmm... not sure why it doesnt work though, for some reason this visual novel doesn't work its the first time I am facing this issue though =/.

After hours of testing, I still cant get this VN to work. In the end I caved and used my labtop (normally used for school work) which had Windows XP instead and it worked there with no problems. Thx anyways guys. =)

I am using 64bit Windows 7 and it still doesn't work. Any thoughts on what OS to use? Is there a 64bit of Windows XP I could use with a VM? This game used to work, but I had to reinstall my OS and now it doesn't...

I even tried Windows Virtual PC with Windows XP mode and it still didn't work. Should I use a different VM?

i figured out another way for this to run after 1 month trying different things besides a VM, and is to downgrade your directX, if you have win 10 like me it's probably that you have the 11 or 12 version of the directX, this game needs "DirectX 9" to run it's the only way the message "64MB の必要ビデオメモリーが必要です" don't pop out
give me a word how it worked if you used it.

just like you I have Win 10 and even after reinstall DirectX 9 I Still have this message : "64MB の必要ビデオメモリーが必要です"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.