Playing Syuntada game on Windows 10 w/o strange characters

XBinder

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2013
does anyone know how to play the [平安亭] games in windows 10 without those strange characters?

i have changed every settings to japanese and i still get them

any suggestions would be appreciated

First of all, 平安亭 = Heiantei

Second, yes. His games are always as mentioned above. You need to change to both administrative language and display language to jap.
Changing the display language should prompt a log off, in which subsequently everything you see is in jap. I assume you can manuever with that settings else you cant play his games.

Did you try with ntleas or is it not compatible?

ntleas does not allow save and load though

First of all, 平安亭 = Heiantei

Second, yes. His games are always as mentioned above. You need to change to both administrative language and display language to jap.
Changing the display language should prompt a log off, in which subsequently everything you see is in jap. I assume you can manuever with that settings else you cant play his games.

does this apply to WINDOWS 10 too? coz i did this and it changed nothing

ntleas does not allow save and load though

does this apply to WINDOWS 10 too? coz i did this and it changed nothing

I am on W7 so i aint all sure. I am always on jap adminstrative language and english display language generally, only changing the display language to jap whenever i want his games. Whenever i change, there will be a prompt to log off.

Thats all i know from my side of things.

I am on W7 so i aint all sure. I am always on jap adminstrative language and english display language generally, only changing the display language to jap whenever i want his games. Whenever i change, there will be a prompt to log off.

Thats all i know from my side of things.

sad, i can only think that win 10 still does not support this

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR