new Honky-Tonk Pumpkin game problem help plzs

senia12

Dec 27, 2011
ok i just downloaded [アトリエかぐや Honky-Tonk Pumpkin] エロティ課 誘惑研修はじまるよ~ しごいちゃうから覚悟なさい!
and installed and i started to play it it showed this error during loading

?????????.vrm ファイルの読み込みに失敗しました! [ CDrawManager::Load ]

And another when I try a new game. Second error pertains to "LoadScript" followed by a game crash

anybody know what this mean and what i can do to fix this so i can play

I had the same problem this fixed it.

Under "Regional and Language Options" (Vista) you have to change your format to Japanese.

Next time you have a problem with a downloaded game, please post it in the original topic or send a pm to the uploader.

try updating your video codecs. Download the latest k-lite codec pack, thats the only thing i can think of:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha