Need tech support

NorwegianboyEE

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2015
I FIXED IT. IGNORE THREAD.
Problem was my antivirus program being too sensitive.

I downloaded a game called Hanasaki Work Spring! from this forum some days ago. It worked fine and I had played 3 out of 4 normal routes until I got an alert from my windows protection program telling me I had multiple copies of a Trojan called: Trojan:Win32/Gheugent.A!plock
After I removed the Trojan it seemed like the security threat was gone but now for some reason I cannot play my eroge anymore. I says "The shortcut doesn't work anymore because the file "siglusengine.exe" is gone. And it is gone as well... for some reason I cannot find it. I uninstalled game and tried to run setup.exe and autorun but they do not work either for some reason.. I just keep getting this message:

XKviUGC.png

I would copy and paste it on google translate but I can`t copy it for some reason so I do not know what it says.
Please advice. If further information is required please tell me.

EDIT 1: I tried uninstalling everything and downloading in again. It stops at the last second and I think my windows defender is blocking it. I am also quite sure this games files is infested with malware. If anyone has a new download link for the game I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
It's very common for some antivirus programs to flag siglusengine.exe files as malicious. This is very much not the case and in 99.99% of cases is a false positive. It sounds like you've given your antivirus permission to block that specific file, which is why your computer will not allow you to download/run the specific file. If the game was infested with malware and you actually installed the game you would be in more trouble with your PC, so it doesn't seem like that's the case.

You need to tell your antivirus/blocking software to allow said file as otherwise it will continue to block it.

Thank you! I was sure the program had malware... but it was just my antivirus being too sensitive... how embarrassing...
At least it works now.

Try to use another Anti virus such kaspersky rescue disk(free)or malwarebyte(old version)to check again.If the game has virus it can disinfection,then it don't delete game.I had some experience with 3D custom girl.It has real malware that block installer for another eroge game that i download it.I use kaspersky check.It check that it has virus.It can disinfection but i decide delete that game and clean install Windows.

It has real malware that block installer for another eroge game that i download it.I use kaspersky check.It check that it has virus.It can disinfection but i decide delete that game and clean install Windows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。