need some proposal about downloading software please... ┐( ¯3¯)┌

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe_black1111

Elite Member
Mar 2, 2011
here i have a problem when i try to download using "jdownloader".. almost all the link i found show me "plugin error (out of date)"... Do anyone know about it.. Or maybe anyone can suggest me some other downloader... ???

What links are you wanting?

Filesonic, Megaupload, Upload Station, W-Upload, etc. are down.

If you are trying to download other links, then just update your program.

my program is always update.. i update before start download.. im talking about link in hentai ova & anime section.. the one latest link (any link in that section).. so maybe i think i need other program that work.. bcoz sometime jdownloader make problem with his update too.. maybe anyone know better downloader.. ???

mang this make me rage just like my sig.. rrraaaarr.. lol..

Hmm...well if your links aren't the problem, then You might wanna try Flash Got then.

Works with fire fox if you use it.

Well, I'm gonna' say then that you are using the latest version of jdownloader.

According to the forum on the jdownloader site and a couple other sources, your not the only having the problem...

The plugin out of date thing has something to do with a couple of the hard coded modules in the current build.

So I recommend just waiting for a new revision....since I don't know any other download managers.

Reactions: joe_black1111
Are you using a premium account or just free account ? Usually this problem is because you using free account (some of website always make free user to have a hard time to download a file, they change the system a bit). As JDownloader plugin is hardcoded (like find something from website which is a link download or captcha, if not find then plugin out of date), smallest change in the system screws up the whole plugin. 4 solution:
1. Buy premium account. (good thing you can use any downloader program, like IDM, flashget, etc)
2. Directly download from website as free user although it cannot be resume (usually). Even JDownloader rarely can resume this download progress.
3. Wait for new plugin or revision, or make new plugin by yourself.
4. Torrent.

Jdownloader is just shit these days that's all. Used to be great but I went back to DownThemAll

I think the errors are geographically related...

I use down them all as well, then I started getting errors and junk. So I switched to Jdownloader... I had bugs, but that got fixed.

So DTA is junk for me, but jdownloader works just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks