need help to translate what this means plz

invalidade

Oct 5, 2013
ok so i was trying this H-game called 欲辱戦艦 性処理女畜計画 RJ124646 when i tried to open the game i got this message can someone tell me what does it means?

Untitled.jpg

thx

Attachments

• reactant_abstract_desktop_1000x667_hd-wallpaper-46337.jpg
    reactant_abstract_desktop_1000x667_hd-wallpaper-46337.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 344
cant open file, as for the reason its most likely cause the file name cant be read... not quite sure about the reason but it does say it cant open

oh thx, forget it , also i get the feeling i have downloaded a scam.... :P

Not really, just rename the .exe file to "123" or something. those messed characters caused the error.

This happen when the uploader repacked the game but his PC/VPS not switched to Japanese system locale :)

Excuse me about renaming the .exe file i have done to this game 明るく楽しい催眠学園~エロ校則をいっぱい作ったら超リア充になれた!~ but when it pops up it like this
Untitled15_zps7d0ac1b7.png

Any help ?

Did you have your system Regional Settings changed to Japanese? I recognize the blue screen as something that pops up when it isn't (especially considering that your title bar is rubbish instead of Japanese characters), though I might be wrong.

Reactions: qwewqewr
Excuse me about renaming the .exe file i have done to this game 明るく楽しい催眠学園~エロ校則をいっぱい作ったら超リア充になれた!~ but when it pops up it like this
Untitled15_zps7d0ac1b7.png

Any help ?

Problem seems to be as Arylin has said. Try changing your System Locale to Japanese by going to your Control Panel, selecting Region and Language/Change keyboards or other input methods, going to the Administrative tab and changing your System Locale to Japanese (Language for non-Unicode programs)

Yes you need to set your system to Japanese that is the standard error for when you don't have that. AppLocal will not help with such problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.