Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ren Nanase

Thread: Need help with starworks doujin game

  1. #1
    ゼノギアス nawi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    46,912
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 705 Times in 493 Posts
    Points: 127,662, Level: 100
    Points: 127,662, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    SOTM #18 WinnerSOTM #21 Winner

    Need help with starworks doujin game

    i couldn't open starworks doujin game like akogare kanako-san, koakuma life...

    that's strange cause last time it works fine but now it says neto.exe has stop working..

    it'll be like that when there's an event with music background....any suggestion?

    i use windows7 home basic 64bit
    Ignore This Signature


    Currently Playing : FE Blazing Sword, FE 12

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Ren Nanase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 89 Times in 49 Posts
    Points: 5,825, Level: 49
    Points: 5,825, Level: 49
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Need help with starworks doujin game

    Sound drivers might be out of date so try and update them first.

    If that fails do the below:

    This is a fix you can try:
    *Go to Start then Control Panel
    *Double click on the Sound Tool
    *Click on the Recording tab
    *Right click and select "View Disabled Devices"
    *Enable the Stereo Mix (If it is there)

    Here is a Link to make a virtual one
    http://stereomixplus.com/

    The repeat the first steps once installed

    Also if that does not work can you give me more information about laptop or desktop and soundcard etc.

    Hope this helps
    Last edited by Ren Nanase; April 23rd, 2013 at 04:25 AM.
    Ignore This Signature
    [IMG]http://i.**********/6B4mGPC.png[/IMG]
    Sig and Avatar By Dark Angel

  4. #3
    ゼノギアス nawi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    46,912
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 705 Times in 493 Posts
    Points: 127,662, Level: 100
    Points: 127,662, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    SOTM #18 WinnerSOTM #21 Winner

    Re: Need help with starworks doujin game

    Quote Originally Posted by Ren Nanase View Post
    Sound drivers might be out of date so try and update them first.

    If that fails do the below:

    This is a fix you can try:
    *Go to Start then Control Panel
    *Double click on the Sound Tool
    *Click on the Recording tab
    *Right click and select "View Disabled Devices"
    *Enable the Stereo Mix (If it is there)

    Here is a Link to make a virtual one
    http://stereomixplus.com/

    The repeat the first steps once installed

    Also if that does not work can you give me more information about laptop or desktop and soundcard etc.

    Hope this helps
    okay....i already enable the stereo but no avail=/

    and i've downloaded the virtual too....how to use it?

    umm...sound card....is it realtek and such?

    edit : here's the detailed problem

    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: neto.exe
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 4895af85
    Fault Module Name: StackHash_2264
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 0834b5ed
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.2
    Locale ID: 1041
    Additional Information 1: 2264
    Additional Information 2: 2264db07e74365624c50317d7b856ae9
    Additional Information 3: 875f
    Additional Information 4: 875fa2ef9d2bdca96466e8af55d1ae6e

    Read our privacy statement online:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...8&clcid=0x0409

    If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
    Last edited by nawi; April 23rd, 2013 at 06:27 AM.
    Ignore This Signature


    Currently Playing : FE Blazing Sword, FE 12

  5. #4
    Senior Member Ren Nanase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 89 Times in 49 Posts
    Points: 5,825, Level: 49
    Points: 5,825, Level: 49
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Need help with starworks doujin game

    Quote Originally Posted by nawi View Post
    okay....i already enable the stereo but no avail=/

    and i've downloaded the virtual too....how to use it?

    umm...sound card....is it realtek and such?

    edit : here's the detailed problem

    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: neto.exe
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 4895af85
    Fault Module Name: StackHash_2264
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 0834b5ed
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.2
    Locale ID: 1041
    Additional Information 1: 2264
    Additional Information 2: 2264db07e74365624c50317d7b856ae9
    Additional Information 3: 875f
    Additional Information 4: 875fa2ef9d2bdca96466e8af55d1ae6e

    Read our privacy statement online:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...8&clcid=0x0409

    If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
    Are you using a Nivda graphics card uninstalled the stereo 3d sound that it has if not move to next list of fix.

    This is a fix for 99% of stackhash errors:

    1. Open your Start menu and click Control Panel
    2. Browse to “System Maintenance” then “System”
    3. In the left panel, select “Advanced System Settings” from the available links
    4. You should now see the System Properties Window, which will have three sections. The top section is labeled “Performance” and has a “Settings” button. Click this button.
    5. Select the “Data Execution Prevention” tab.
    6. Select the option which reads “Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select”
    7. Use the “Browse” button to locate the executable file for the application you were trying to start when you received the StackHash error, and click Open to add it to your exceptions list.
    8. Click Apply or OK to commit your changes.


    Sorry i keep changing this lol
    nawi likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    [IMG]http://i.**********/6B4mGPC.png[/IMG]
    Sig and Avatar By Dark Angel

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ren Nanase For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    ゼノギアス nawi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    46,912
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 705 Times in 493 Posts
    Points: 127,662, Level: 100
    Points: 127,662, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    SOTM #18 WinnerSOTM #21 Winner

    Re: Need help with starworks doujin game

    umm....looks like i'm not using it

    should i download it?
    Ignore This Signature


    Currently Playing : FE Blazing Sword, FE 12

  8. #6
    Senior Member Ren Nanase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 89 Times in 49 Posts
    Points: 5,825, Level: 49
    Points: 5,825, Level: 49
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Need help with starworks doujin game

    Quote Originally Posted by nawi View Post
    umm....looks like i'm not using it

    should i download it?
    Try the fixes i just posted as a stackhash error is different
    Ignore This Signature
    [IMG]http://i.**********/6B4mGPC.png[/IMG]
    Sig and Avatar By Dark Angel

  9. #7
    ゼノギアス nawi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    46,912
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 705 Times in 493 Posts
    Points: 127,662, Level: 100
    Points: 127,662, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    SOTM #18 WinnerSOTM #21 Winner

    Re: Need help with starworks doujin game

    hmm...okay i'll try it:>

    edit : okay!! it finally works^^,,,thanks Ren
    Last edited by nawi; April 23rd, 2013 at 07:11 AM.
    Ignore This Signature


    Currently Playing : FE Blazing Sword, FE 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Request [ 電光石火屋台] ラブいちゃ animated doujin game
    By kurobikarineko in forum Filled Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 6th, 2013, 08:37 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 14th, 2012, 03:03 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 5th, 2012, 09:26 AM
  4. [Japanese] [120225][H-Game][STARWORKS] 放課後小悪魔ライフ [122 mb]
    By joey86 in forum Hentai Games
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 29th, 2012, 03:31 AM
  5. [REQUEST] Aqua-baiser Game doujin
    By Zeroone in forum Hentai Games Request
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 21st, 2011, 06:09 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •