Need Help Shakkin Shimai 2 (借金姉妹2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcoshius

Elite Member
Apr 1, 2012
I'm having trouble with this one, everything is fine until it ask me for a serial code, no problem with the code it comes with the game i downloaded, but after introducing the code i get a message telling me to wait and after that the game closes and does nothing else, after i run it once more it ask me for the code again, and finally i can't get to play the game. Any ideas about what's happenning?

Already tried to run it in compatibility mode, but the result is the same.

Here some Screenshots:

Running the game:

The process list while running:

After introducing the serial code:

And the process list after the window of the game closes (Don't know if this can be of use or not, but here is it):

Have you tried to 'run as administrator'?

Perhaps... running/loading the game in Daemon while entering the code would work.

Hope it works out for you.

Did you download from this site?

Maybe you can try installing on another computer...

Perhaps there is some update patch on the official site that may help.

Not working, installed on another computer but it's the same, tried run as administrator, compatibility mode, from daemon tools, etc, nothing worked. In the web of the developer didn't find any update. Just to confirm, someone knows if the game's size is 0.98 Gb or is greater?

I'm not quite sure... is your system locale to Japanese?

Perhaps changing the region, the time zone, language, format, and location may help...?

Everything set to japanese, even so, the result was the same. I'll ask again, can someone confirm the size of the game please? The size of the one i downloaded is 0.98 Gb, but it appears that the game's real size is about 3Gb.

I guess another option might be to re-download...

I apologize for not being of much help.

However, if it was the wrong size, when you extracted it from the .rar file, it should have indicated something 'corrupted' because it's not the whole size.

I'm re-downloading it, this time from another source and the new file's size is 3.98 Gb so i think the one i downloaded first just was incomplete. Let me see what happens with the new one.

And don't need to apologize, you took the time to give some answers and that's enough.

If there's something wrong with the new one i'll be asking again, hope you can continue helping me renano.

Reactions: renano
I'll be sure to help you~ ^^

I do hope the one you're downloading now will work~

Thank you very much renano!, already downloaded the new one and got it to work, the problem with the other was that it was only the game folder and the installer but it was missing two files of almost 1Gb each, that was why the game closed after entering the code.

Hi, can someone close this thread please? Already solved my problem, thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?