Need help installing Imouto Paradise 2

Eroge Randomness

Nov 5, 2015
I downloaded Imouto Paradise 2 from this site and followed the installation instructions. I renamed IMOPARA2.iso to IMOPARA2_0.mdf, I downloaded the mds file and put it in the same folder as the mdf file. Then I mounted the mds file using daemon tools and began the installation. During the installation I reached a point where there's an empty text box. I assume that's where I'm supposed to put the installer key so I copied the key (俺の妹がこんなにエロい) and pasted it in the box but when I click next the installer doesn't continue. Instead an line of text shows up that I assume is an error but I can't read Japanese so I don't know what it says. Near the end of the assumed error is shows the number 1. If I click next again the number changes to 2 and then click next again and it changes to 3. Once it says 3 if you click next again the installation cancels. If anyone could help me fix this I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Edit: I figured out the problem. My system local wasn't set to Japanese. I set it Japanese and everything is working now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3