Need help with IMG + CUE file

Boulder96

Trusted Member
Jun 4, 2014
Hi guys. I'm new to the AS community so please don't be too harsh :)

I recently downloaded a maxi CD for a game and have been wrecking my brains on how to open its contents. The file types aren't usually what I deal with when I download audio files, as shown in the attachment.

The .cue file doesn't work with foobar and I've tried pretty much everything with DAEMON TOOLS like mounting, converting and burning. I hope any of you can help me with this. Thanks! :)

Attachments

• sigh.png
    sigh.png
    1 MB · Views: 104
Hello Boulder, if you can provide an error message that can give us more information would be helpful, but first you can try moving the files into another folder in your desktop, the file path also looks too long with the Japanese characters and can be causing issues when mounting the file, also try removing from every file name the bracket ‘}’ and then mount the .img directly into Daemon tools, if it fails and is from a torrent try to check the torrent consistency in your torrent client, if downloaded directly look for a md5 or sha1 checksum and use a tool to compare them with your file, if they don’t match you have a corrupt download so download it again.

Or try opening it with alcohol 120% or virtual clone driver.

Reactions: Boulder96
Dang! You really are right! Removing the brackets and renaming the folder and file names to a simpler one solved the issue. It now mount perfectly. Thanks a million!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。