Need help getting An ALL TIME game to run ...DVD Patch wont run

adameve

アニメの芸術家
Elite Member
Jan 15, 2014
I have been trying to get an ALL TIME game to run but the no DVD patch that came with Gricelly's download wont run

it has a Win 95. pink and yellow icon exe and a Reg.exe in a seperate folder

trying to run the pink and Yellow folder a small pop up opens with a load bar for the NO DVD Patch but it wont run at all, and i get another small cRC pop up saying something about the main game exec.

anyone get this game to work? it was up loaded a number of times in 2011 and 2012, but not fora while...

[110527] [ALL-TiME] Mてぃーちゃー 彼女♂の悩み多き教育事情 初回限定版 [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

[110527] [ALL-TiME] Mてぃーちゃー 彼女♂の悩み多き教育事情 初回限定版 [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

rc705660package.jpg

thanks for any help.

i got it to run once a while ago but dont remember how...so i know it works but now i cant get it to run.

After Installing did you checked all folders? I´ve played a Game of the same company a while ago and I was replacing the wrong exe file. not sure if it´s your case, but try browsing all folders in the Install location.

thank you, what was happening was the patcher which is supposed to patch the exe to make it not look for the DVD was stopping and didnt do anything at all. It opened up but then would not run and issued a small alert.

so i guess i may need to look for a No DVD patch for this game that works on XP, the one that came with the download was for Win 95....

but thank you for your post.

Hmm, dont have any problem with this game. Just use patch on reg.exe , and run game. Check your Antivir , some Antivir hate AlphaRom, like Nod32. Just add to trust (reg.exe).

Hi and thanks maybe i have the wrong Patch, the one i have is yellow and pink and says Win95 and it wont run on the reg.exe..get a error saying CNC check something.

can you possibly share a copy of the patch you have? thanks if possible and thanks for the post.

I Have copies of:

AlphaROM 1.x No Disk Patch
AlphaROM 2.1~3.1汎用 rev4.
AlphaROM 3.2 No Disk Patch
AlphaROM 3.x .000 No Disk Patch rev2
AlphaROM 3.x Signup Tool

Last edited:
Her you go but it the same crack. About Win95 it fine for this crack she just use old packer.
How to use You mast run patch in x:\gamename\Reg\(reg.exe)

Attachments

• [No DVD Patch] [110527] Mてぃーちゃー 彼女♂の悩み多き教育事情.rar
    14.6 KB · Views: 233
Reactions: adameve
thank you very much, i tried your suggestion and it worked! thanks a lot for your help, i had been trying for a while to see this game. i was not running the patcher in the right folder. thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?