Need help with game 孕ませエニアゴン+1

heavenfeels

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2011
Hi guys. I just downloaded this game a few days ago. it's a very interesting game, but now i'm stuck in some button puzzle in the basement of the meguru village. i've been searching some information about this game and i've found out that there is a bug for this puzzle in version 1.1, and it already fixed in ver 1.2. I just want to know how do you check your game version for this game. and if you have any info how to solve the puzzle, I hope you can share it with me.

I haven't played the game, so I'm unable to solve the puzzle.

However, I believe if you want to check the version... you can hover over the game icon... and it'll display the file description, file version, date created, and the size.

You can right-click on the game, go to 'properties', and press 'details' to indicate its version as well.

I haven't played the game, so I'm unable to solve the puzzle.

However, I believe if you want to check the version... you can hover over the game icon... and it'll display the file description, file version, date created, and the size.

You can right-click on the game, go to 'properties', and press 'details' to indicate its version as well.

Thanks for the advise renanao but unfortunately this game is RPG maker games so when I do that the only info that i get is RPG maker version not the game. and Last time i checked manually it's version 1.1 so the bug is still there, if there is someone got the version 1.2 can you share it with me please. I really-really want this game. so Thanks in Advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.